• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In the midnight hour, she cries because she's sad and alone and just a little pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
  • Dreaming is fun, especially when you get to solve problems. Most of my dreams have an underlying message about my psyche that I usually spend the day decoding. :P

I honestly believe that we aren't alone spiritually in our dreams. People visit us, we go places, and there's a lesson to learn about ourselves. By people visiting us, I don't mean just in our imagination; I think that there are people outside our senses that may have once lived among us that communicate to us through dreams. As for these encounters I've been having, I think my brain has gained the ability to read from that other realm of dreaming without falling asleep, meaning I can retain complete memory of the occurrence.

Sir Codin

The worst part about dreaming is when you wake up and realize it was just a dream.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    What's weird is when you think you remember things, or that something is supposed to happen that day, but it was part of a dream and wasn't real. -w- I've literally mentioning something before, and the person got confused "That was never happening today... what are you talking about?" "Oh."

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • I can't say I've ever had that happen, Zet. I usually realize pretty quickly that everything was a dream when I wake up from one. I've certainly wished that something was a dream before, but I don't think I've ever actually wondered if it really was.

EDIT: Now that, Drew, I've had happen. Or when you have deja vu and you experience something that seems really familiar, but you know it hasn't happened before except maybe in a dream.

Years
  • Does anyone get those dreams/nightmares where you feel like you're free falling and then you like have a spasm, waking yourself up in the process? o.o

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Yeah. I have those. I read why they happen, but I don't remember. I think It's your body / brain trying to wake you up for some reason, normally. Or it thinks it needs to, because it thinks that it's actually falling and you're going to die. Plot twist: you're just laying in bed whoops. -w-

EDIT: Now that, Drew, I've had happen. Or when you have deja vu and you experience something that seems really familiar, but you know it hasn't happened before except maybe in a dream.

Yeah!

I've literally had points in a day where I've seen things happen before, or I'm talking to people and I will have already heard the conversation in a dream. Like, I'll literally remember that I've had a dream about it.

Years
  • Yeah. I have those. I read why they happen, but I don't remember. I think It's your body / brain trying to wake you up for some reason, normally. Or it thinks it needs to, because it thinks that it's actually falling and you're going to die. Plot twist: you're just laying in bed whoops. -w-

XD Well, thanks for sort of clearing that up. My circadian rhythm is pretty on point, so it's nice to have that body clock instead of relying on an alarm. Still set one just in case it decides not to work one day though :P

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Speaking of dreaming, I'm reminded that about a year ago, I was wanting to wake up but can't, and all I see was black, that makes me thought that I was almost out... but thankfully finally I managed to wake up. I wonder if it was because my body was tired, because it has happened about 3-5 times.

Last edited:

Miracle Seed

Serpentine trainer
    Years
  • Falling dreams are the absolute worst. My body seems to lock up afterwards for a few moments. So that basically freaks me out even more

Years
  • Those dreams feel scarily real especially ones where I feel like I've jumped off a building and am heading towards the ground D: So scary. Otherwise, I don't remember what my dreams are about. Wonder what those spasms look like from an observer's perspective XD

Years
  • Falling dreams are the absolute worst. My body seems to lock up afterwards for a few moments. So that basically freaks me out even more
    Ah, sleep paralysis. I hate it when I wake up and I can still feel it. -.- but it exists as well because it prevents people from moving while dreaming.

Years
  • In serious movies and television you never see characters questioning why they're the protagonist. They never ask why they are so special they should be the ones to do all these great things.
    I always have these epic adventures in my dreams and i constantly find myself questioning what's so special that I should play a vital role in its telling. Like I know I'm not the hero type, I'm not about to lead the front lines into battle. If I'm going to play a vital part it's going to passive and from a safe distance. So why do I dream that I'm this all important character who plays the biggest influence in the survival of my other characters?

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • After a while I got used to the falling dreams. One time I actually felt myself crash. :P

Naughty, naughty, naughty dreams. I haven't got one of those since I was 14 (two years ago). At least not one that I recollect. :3

Years
  • I've been able to remember my dreams from the past few nights, which is really weird because I never remember dreams o.o

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I see dreams as my brain defragging. It's sorting out my subconscious so I can live without it bothering me in my waking life. So what I dream about is none of my business, really.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back