• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Aww, sammi, I'm sorry. :c Oh well, it's just prom.

That joke proposal is sort of haunting me, for the record. I have One Direction's "You Don't Know Your Beautiful" stuck in my head, and I don't even know all the lyrics. I was singing it for my friend. -_-;

EDIT: Oh sure thing! Basically my two guy friends were asking this other guy who was our friend as a joke (I think it was a dare) and we came up with the idea to sing and give this huge plushie. Thing is, we were misinformed as to which teacher was in the classroom the third guy was in. We walked in and I was singing. Then I noticed the teacher was the biggest arse in the whole soon, and I just dead stopped and went "Oh s*** that's not Ms Garfinkel". And we sorta ran away. Good thing too, that teacher would have gotten us in trouble.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
It's weird now that we have two different dcc mods and Sammi is one of them. She rules the roost. :C

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
If my school ever made prom, i won't go. I didn't even go to the school carnival. Sammi don't worry, loners rules.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Weird but I like it! And I guess technically Razor is still mod of this place.

Live has his own batcave to deal with though, so hah.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I went to junior prom (we called it ring dance) and senior prom with the same girl. She was a year older than me :3 Awesome chick, we are just friends and were then too. She was in college when she went to my prom with me. I was pimpin'.

Gabri

m8
Years
On the only prom I could go in my life (12th grade) I wasn't asked to go. And the person I wanted to ask (my crush at the time - she was strikingly beautiful) was asked by another guy from a different class. I was so pissed. Just didn't show up and stayed home playing Football Manager.

But should I act and think at the time the way I do today, I wouldn't have given a crap. Oh well. Idiotic 17 year old me.

Honest

Hi!
Years
I'm probably gonna rage if the girl I like gets asked, even if I'm not planning on asking her.

Still, I have no clue who to ask. Bah.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
*sigh* prom. Never went. My then-boyfriend was in Kentucky during our senior year, so it wasn't worth going. So I skipped. \o/

Years
This is my junior year, so I COULD go to prom this year, but it kinda defeats the purpose if you don't ask anyone. It's pretty expensive to get a suit/dress and tickets and whatnot. I don't want to waste my money if I'm not going to ask someone.
I might go next year if I can work up the courage to ask anyone, lol.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I'm probably gonna rage if the girl I like gets asked, even if I'm not planning on asking her.

Still, I have no clue who to ask. Bah.

Ask the girl you like or you'll regret it for the rest of your high school career or your life.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Working up the nerve to ask anyone out was probably my biggest issue.

With what happened yesterday, that is no longer the case. Cause, lets face it. It CAN'T be any worse than that.

EDIT: I already asked the two girls on dates at separate times. Turned down twice. Other than those two, I really don't like anyone like that.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
At least you tried. Better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Girls are annoying.

But boys are stupid, that's why girls throw rocks at us. :C

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
*throws rocks at Mac*

idk man do you reeeeeally wanna go to prom? Are you doing it just because it's the done thing or do you actually want to do it? I never went because that's just so not my kinda thing and I don't regret it.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Girls are annoying and think they're the center of boys life.
Dipu ask a girl that likes to have pity of others.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
*throws rocks at Mac*

idk man do you reeeeeally wanna go to prom? Are you doing it just because it's the done thing or do you actually want to do it? I never went because that's just so not my kinda thing and I don't regret it.

-cries-

And honestly, when I went I wish I'd have done more stuff but it wasn't really my thing either. We just hung out in tuxes. ;x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back