• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Oh goodness. I love everyone here, I really do. But friending people from here on Facebook is a big step. :I

And lol at datass.

Crux

Evermore
Years
Hey guys, not to interrupt your boob talk, but i'm probably not going to be on for a bit.
Something just came up, and i'll be more choked for time then I already have been.
If there's anything that's so dire it can't wait, i'll as usual be watching my Pms.
I don't know how long i'll be gone, but hopefully i'll be back soon.

See you soon.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
The only person form here I I'm friend with on Facebook is Tyler Symes. I've been trying to not deliberately find PC people and have I been really NOT wanting to add any here. It's odd having alot you only on the internet as your Facebook friend.

Last edited:
Years
You're not really missing much if you don't have Facebook. I have some coworkers and family members and old school friends that use it, though. I basically just look at their updates.

I've only added like 2 people from PC on Facebook myself. I tend to keep Facebook for people I know IRL.

Gabri

m8
Years
There's a reason why I still am sticking around after 6 years. Some stuff here can give you a laugh. :p

About physical attributes - I have my preferences on certain attributes, but I usually prefer a pretty face over anything else.

I have a facebook account, but don't dwell on it really often and it's just for offline life (Uni friends and such).

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I would friend like everyone on facebook but a) I'm lazy b) I barely use facebook and 3) I am mildly afraid of rejection. :| I have a few PC people on there and a bunch of tumblr people but it's still mostly family and people I went to high school with.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 23
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
^^^^ Thats true, when i was a kid, i was always afraid of rejections. Now i can reject everyone.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Appears that I'm actually one of the few people here that always uses Facebook, possibly more than PC. I find it pretty crucial to keep in touch with people. :I

I have like two or three people from here added.

Oh god, please done even mention rejections. Prom proposals have started for me. :I

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I have better places to keep up with people. Skype, Steam, phones, tumblr, PC, g+ depending on the person. The only thing I use FB for is coordinating get-togethers and keeping up with what my venture crew is doing.

I never went to prom. :x

Honest

Hi!
Years
I need to think of someone to ask out to prom, guh. It sucks though, the two people I've ever liked either is my best friend at the moment, or someone who's acting as if I don't exist. The former isn't an option either cause I'd rather not have to make things awkward.

Women are so complicated. :I

OH. But I was a part of a joke prom proposal that went COMPLETELY abysmal.

Years
I... I never got asked to prom. And I didn't ask anyone. I went with a group of friends and I didn't hang with them.

I let my mom make my dress because I don't think I ever would've found a dress that fit me -- I was living on an air base in Germany at the time. It did not turn out the best.

Overall, prom was not worth it. Should've been a loner as always and skipped. Oh well.

now brb removing mac from my friends on Facebook just to bother him >:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back