• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Ah, perhaps.
I'm already done for the year, so I've just been lurking around a dead DCC haha. Hopefully things will pick up around here, after summer comes.

Here's a partially on-topic question to (attempt to) revive this place- when do you guys get out for the summer?

Honest

Hi!
Years
I'm a senior, so I don't even have finals to deal with. Just have to make sure I pass all my classes. Yipee!

Technically, school ends for me on June 10th, although school only really ends on June 28th.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Well, that was a failed attempt. x;

By the way, does anyone know what's up with PC apparently detecting dangerous content (or something along those lines)? I was trying to preview my trade shop a few minutes ago, but it made me type in a code and request access. :?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Ah, okay. I've gotten that message a couple of times now and wasn't sure why. I do think I was posting an image (or images) both times, though. I typed in the code and it went through. I'm working something out with Tabor, but after that, my trade shop will finally be posted. :D

Haha. Someone I know was holding onto my wrist while I was offline, to keep me from leaving them. I kept walking, which caused my wrist to come out of place. They completely freaked out because "my wrist moved". X} I bet I could scare some people by doing that, depending on who it is.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Of course I do. It's fun. Doesn't always go well, though haha.

Are you around the showdown server, Nathan? I just fixed up my team and would like to battle if you are.
Or anyone else who uses showdown, if they're willing.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Uranium dust o.o

that dosent sound good.

My laptop tends to heat a lot too. The one Im currently using dosent though.

droomph

weeb
Years
Yeah, I don't get computers heating up that bad. I mean, my Macbook would get warm once in a while, but searing hot? Couldn't you guys at the development conference think about it for another two hours?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Sorry, I've been working on a lyric video. Are you still on the showdown server? x:

This is the song I'm using, and I'm beginning to dislike it haha.
Spoiler:

Wasn't my choice, though. I made someone else pick the song. X}

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I am searching Jess. Let's go.
EDIT : @Jess
JNαthαn: for the pic, it's because of the page loading
JNαthαn: nothing much
JNαthαn: it should work

Last edited:

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Hey guys; what's going on?

I had work today, but I didn't work for too long because I had to have a haircut. Nothing too interesting besides that. D:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I was just wondering if it had been showing up that way for you at the same time, Nathan. [:

Just procrastinating finishing a lyric video. I'm probably going to go back to working on it in a minute, because I want to find out if I can fix it (the timing is off by about a second).

Your work let you off to get a haircut?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back