• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
NO Dipu you're not allowed to dye your hair, I won't allow it. You could only go lighter and it would not suit your skin tone!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I've dyed my hair a couple of times. First time was just for fun, but something went wrong and my hair ended up purple for a while. I: Re-dyed it after that, because it had faded to a really weird color. At this point, my hair is about as dark as it was then, because the color keeps changing.

Does anyone around here struggle with getting up out of their beds every morning?
Sometimes. If I don't sleep well or stayed up late, then yes.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I dont think I would dye my hair, to much work to find a color that would suit me and then dye it.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Oh, that brings up a question I've been wanting answered.

Is skinhead an offensive term? Cause I've heard people I know use it, and this one kid is always offended by it.

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
Years
Oh, that brings up a question I've been wanting answered.

Is skinhead an offensive term? Cause I've heard people I know use it, and this one kid is always offended by it.

I guess if your native American it could be.

If Popeye's chicken really is the "shizz-nizz" then what's the slang equivalent for watermelon?

Honest

Hi!
Years
Don't think the kids a Native. Meh, oh well.

I've never heard the term shizz-nizz before, so I can't help you there. I don't really like Popeye's chicken much anyway, too be honest. Their fries are freaking awesome, though.

Years
Well for I've been called the n word multiple times, and always replied "Damn right and proud".

TBH I find it funny when people try to throw around derogatory terms around, I guess they can be offensive to some but I usually laugh them off.

Oh and I guess its offensive. What does skinhead have anything to do it?

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 28, 2024
Isn't skinhead a term used to describe Neo-Nazi's? Who cares if it offends those particular disgusting people, they're only bringing it on themselves.

Also, who changed the chat title? I am shocked and appalled.

Honest

Hi!
Years
I always thought skinheads were used to describe people who were bald, honestly. D=

And Chris, we welcomed you for nearly a month. Pretty sure that was long enough. We still love ya for staying <3

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I don't understand why people find stuff like that to be offensive, tbh. The only one that I'm aware of that even makes sense is 'cracker', and ehh I still don't care. I figure quite a lot of people assume that it's referring to the food, though.

Now I'm tempted to look up exactly what skinhead means haha.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Dipu, it supposedly is based off 'crack', as in the sound of a whip, referring to slavery.
I've heard it used several times by someone I know, but only that one person, oddly enough. That being "offensive" is more understandable than some other terms, in my opinion, solely because it actually makes sense. I still wouldn't care if someone called me a cracker, though haha.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Ohhh. Well, now that makes a whole lot more sense.

Personally, I don't mind insults, as long as it isn't racially or sexually malicious. I throw the f bomb at people all the time.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 28, 2024
I never ever understood the term cracker, at all. Never even heard it used, to be quite honest.

It's referencing the crack sounds whips make, and I'm sure I don't need to explain why the whip is relevant.

I'm still shocked and appalled by the title change regardless! I am supposed to be the patron saint of this place!

Honest

Hi!
Years
It's referencing the crack sounds whips make, and I'm sure I don't need to explain why the whip is relevant.

I'm still shocked and appalled by the title change regardless! I am supposed to be the patron saint of this place!

Nah, you're just the CCP clown. It's all you're good for buddy, considering you fit the spot so well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back