• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Codin

I went to Moss Landing Beach to observe vertebrate species for a class I'm taking. Mostly humans and birds; gulls, sand pipers, even a dead cormorant (she never said anything about dead organisms, so I marked it down for the hell of it). Then I went and had lunch at some random diner off the road coming home. Food kinda sucked and it was too expensive for the quality; if I wasn't a stupid American, I would've tipped lower than ten percent. They had good root beer, though.

Other than that, nothing but Fire Emblem, though right now I'm contemplating whether or not I'm gonna play more Fire Emblem or play Fallout New Vegas. Joshua Graham's got some crap for me to do in Zion. I only wish Follows-Chalk wasn't so chatty.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
On the shoes topic.

I have only 1 pair of shoes that I wear to school and 1 pair of slippers that I wear casually. Nothing too special here.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Harro DCC!

Shoes? I have two pairs of sneakers: Nike and Adidas, one pair of Puma ballerina flats, one pair of Flippers flip flops, another pair of (I forgot what brand) flip flops, one pair of FiitFlops, two pairs of boots, one or two pairs of high heels. I have more than enough footwear and I am satisfied. c:

I would like just one more pair of shoes, though hehe :3 I love shoessss~

Last edited:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Good morning DCC, I feel tired for some reason... I hope I won't fall asleep on the keyboard T^T

Edit: Oh, good morning synerjee^^ Didn't see you there, I'm still half asleep :[

Last edited:
Years
More like good night DCC in my timezone... I need to sleep now, so yeah just popping up for a bit before I hit the hay.

I always like to check on everyone before I go to sleep... *yawns*

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I don't usually take a nap during mid day, but when I do it feels so good! :D

Didn't get bothered too much from the dogs? :P

Synerjee

Years
Only one dog, actually. xD And nope~ Rusky doesn't bark unless either there are strangers or he is scared. He also doesn't (can't) pounce on people; he's got a bad leg from an accident.
I just lay down on the couch for a rest, but I nodded off without realizing. xD

Last edited:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
That happens to me to, I just lie down for to rest a bit and I end up taking a nap xD

And is Rusky gonna be ok? D:
His leg is gonna be like that forever? :C

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Hello DCC!
It's afternoon for me now. 01:04PM, I do not take nap before night.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Afternoon for me too, 1h15 PM^^

synerjee is probably asleep now or is going to sleep soon. It's already in the morning for her. It's the 25th where she is xD

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I only take naps when Im really tired during the day. It's 1:24 PM right now but I woke up at 11:45 so no nap for me.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I don't really nap too often myself. Or else I won't sleep at night.

Oh and this
http://i.imgur.com/jkMj7ur.gif/[img][/QUOTE]

You've lived up to your name on this one, [supporter]Team Fail[/supporter].

Ugh, I hate when PC is down and I am bored ;-;

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I remember once I was organizing a dance event with my friends and I set the time to meet at 5pm and during that day of the event, I woke up at 5, LOL.

Synerjee

Years
@LilJz: Yeap, Rusky's perfectly fine :D That accident happened quite a long time back, so he can walk fine now. His back leg's stiff and it's like he only has 3 legs. It's gonna be like that forever, I'm afraid :c

I'm about to sleep now actually :P Goodnight DCC!

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Goodnight Amanda!
I never wake up past 8. Whenever I sleep (1AM included), I always wake up before 8.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Aww :[
If he can do most doggy stuffs normally then that's good.

And okay, goodnight synerjee, cya tomorrow morning/night if you're online! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back