• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: Incineroar. Gets Two Birthdays in One!

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
  • Edit: Since I am largely an incoherent mess, as is my writing, I'd like to take this moment to clarify that this thread was intended to primarily be a 10th anniversary thread for Incineroar on PC! His birthday irl doesn't matter, only his electronic fingerprint with which we frequently converse matters. That will be all! (oh how could i mess this up it was so simple)

Original Post: Though I (sadly) no longer frequent this beautiful congregation of the best people on the internet, one thing will remain forever unchanged. For the past 300 years and hopefully many more to come, I've had the absolute pleasure of appearing out of nowhere to write the yearly edition of Team Fail's birthday thread. This year is special, however, for we have not one, but TWO glorious occasions to celebrate. Today marks both Ganondorf's birthday in the dumpster fire that is Trump-world (Canada counts too, if we suffer so must you), as well as his PC birthday. That's right folks! Incineroar is now officially a dusty relic of days long gone which, on the one hand, YAY, but on the other hand could we please slow down what the hell is happening.

Now, if you were wondering how exactly any of this makes sense ("Team Fail/Ganondorf/Incineroar/why's birthday was last month you dimwit!" I can hear you screaming), I'd like to once again remind you that I make no mistakes and this has occurred for two very specific reasons:

1. I have the attention span of a twig
    2. I have the memory of a shoelace dipped in motor oil

For these two very valid reasons (shut up), I have officially and permanently postponed Team Ganon-roar's birthday. For every year henceforth, it will occur not on the 26th of April, which was a dumb decision to begin with, but on the 22nd of May. Yes, I can do this, my authority knows no bounds.

Anyway, here's an interesting bit of trivia: the pokemon Incineroar was originally leaked on June 4th, so if you look at this entire situation in a very specific, not at all unnecessarily convoluted way, this could be three birthdays in one! As a matter of fact, I will go ahead and officially change Incineroar's original leak date to May 22nd, because I can, and this is now officially one weird-ass thread!

In any case, happy birthday to my lover Jordan, happy PC birthday to my friend Incinefail, and definitely NOT a happy birthday to that tragically ugly excuse for a pokemon! Post away, show your love! Or hate! We don't judge :D

Last edited:
    Years
  • HEY JORDAN

I've really missed seeing you around. Obviously we've ranted to each other about the crap thats' going on in both of our lives, so I can only hope you're really managing with the weight that's on your shoulders at the moment. Truth be told though, you've been a blast to talk with and I hope you have an amazing birthday. You truly do deserve it.

edit: also happy ten years. xD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    HEY JORDAN

I've really missed seeing you around. Obviously we've ranted to each other about the crap thats' going on in both of our lives, so I can only hope you're really managing with the weight that's on your shoulders at the moment. Truth be told though, you've been a blast to talk with and I hope you have an amazing birthday. You truly do deserve it.

I miss being here, I've had so much happening aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I tried having a good birthday and didn't work out but went and saw Detective Pikachu afterwards and made it up. And to being here for 10 years, man I feel old.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Ten years, congrats! It simultaneously feels like you've been here absolutely forever but also "ten years already!?!?!?".

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Happy birthday and anniversary! Hope things start looking up for you, dear. xoxo

Years
    • Seen today
    Ten years, congrats! It simultaneously feels like you've been here absolutely forever but also "ten years already!?!?!?".
    It really doesn't feel like it but apparently that's the case! Haha
    Hey Jordan!! Happy birthday + 10 years of being on PC!!
    Both happy birthday and 10 year anniversary!
    Thanks so much :)
    Happy birthday and anniversary! Hope things start looking up for you, dear. xoxo
    Thanks :) I'm hoping so too. I've had a lot happen so far so it's nice to have one good day this year.
    happy v late birthday, and a happy anniversary jordan!! dang 10 yrs
    Yeah, I still can't believe it lol. Thanks :)

Years
  • Happy belated birthday and anniversary buddy! Thank you for being there for me during the harsh times I'd gone through in life, and I will always be there for you as well. <3

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    Happy belated birthday and anniversary buddy! Thank you for being there for me during the harsh times I'd gone through in life, and I will always be there for you as well. <3
    Thanks, and same to you as well. I do need to chat more but my plate has just been beyond full and I wish I could ease it up :(

Back