• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Innie or Outie?

What type of belly button do you have?

• Innie

Votes: 51 96.2%
  • Outie

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Intbetween/ Other

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    I thought this would be a fun question! Apparently about 10% of the population has an Outie or Inbetweenie~

So what type of belly button do you have?

(The poll has an "other" option because I actually have a cousin who was born with just a shallow indent for a belly button.. haha I don't think it'd even be considered an innie, it is certainly unique!)

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    You people ask very weird questions on here.

I'm an innie, never met someone with an outie before but oh well.

Haseyo

쏘쿨
    Years
    Innie. Cousin is an outie, and it still looks a little weird to me...but whatever, I don't judge people by the circle / bump on dur tummehs.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    ...you guys haven't met very many people.

Innie. I've met a load of people with outties though and I can't say I really pay much attention to it lol.

This is an odd thread.

Years
    Innies for the winnies! (couldn't resist ;))

Never met an outie, but I think they look kinda gross. I blame rugrats, the episode where Angelica tries to trick the kids into thinking Chuckie is an alien.

I didn't know inbetweenies existed...

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Innie. very weird thread.

but yeah, I've seen outies before, no big deal.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Lmao, this thread is 100% Innies so far!

I've seen a few outies, but yeah they are definitely in the minority.

Outies for justice? Equal rights for all!

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
    Years
    Today in PC's most recent threads: Innie or Outie?

Weirdos.

I'd say mine is an innie/inbetweenie. There's a cavity but you can see the scar. Most people I've met who are the same weight as me have something similar.

Outies that actually stick out and form a bump weird me out though. If that were me I'd get reconstructive surgery without even thinking twice about it.

Years
    I thought the thread would have been about whether you prefer to stay inside or outside.

I am an 'innie' anyway.
    I think I'm going to start using innie and outie in this sense.

I'm an innie. I've only ever seen one outie with my own eyes, but if 10% of people have them there must be a lot of secret outies.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Innie. Thank goodness, because the pictures I've seen of outies make me a little freaked out.

Ayselipera

Considering it's a feature that almost absolutely everyone has I don't see how it's that freaking weird, but okay. Anyway I also have an innie.

Back