• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

== Intense Intents in Tents | The Antagonist's Club ==

Which of the Villainous Teams is Your Favourite?

• Total voters

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
Years
  • Sorry about not posting in a while, life's getting busier and busier! Anyway, I'm here with a new topic for you! :D

-----NEW TOPIC-----
    What if there was a villain the same age as your character?
    ------------------------

Spoiler: Notifications
    -for notifications-
    -for notifications-
    -for notifications-
    -for notifications-
    -for notifications-
    -for notifications-

Years
  • Sorry about not posting in a while, life's getting busier and busier! Anyway, I'm here with a new topic for you! :D

-----NEW TOPIC-----
    ------------------------

hmm not sure how much difference that would make. "Gary" and similar rivals were your age and sort of villians. I think N was around the same age. Not sure if it would otherwise matter other than making a lot more sense than having a 10 year old scare off and thwart a bunch of adults.

Years
  • What if there was a villain the same age as your character?

I think the only villain that got close to this was N in Black & White, since the protagonist here was older than 10. Although N isn't really a villain in Black 2 & White 2, I'd still count him for this question. But as for my answer, I probably wouldn't enjoy a 10-year-old villain though.

Tamashi_Seishiro

Badoop Badoop Banana Bus!
    Years
  • What if there was a villain the same age as your character?

Expect a lot of laughs in this. XD. I imagine a rich kid having an army of grunts, and goes off to brag, and harm Pokemons. But it wouldn't change the story much like every other Pokemon game. I agree with Hikamaru, N is an example of a villain the same age of the character.

Rain T.

"You clods!"
    Years
  • Explain your choice. c:
    Just in canon, Ghetsis hid his true intentions behind a mask of attempting to do good, pulling the wool over the eyes of pretty much the whole Unova Region, he wasn't just trying to rule the world (Be creative, damn you! Team Rocket was going for world domination first!) he wanted to be the one and only person that could use Pokemon. He tried to kill the player in B2/W2 (I think he did, anyway, I haven't played those versions) and then there's the thing with N. Took his own son and raised him around abused, mistreated Pokemon, taught him that all Trainers were cruel people (I would imagine this depriving poor N of much of his happiness, as he was only a child), and raised him for the sole purpose of being the Hero of Truth/Ideals (depends on which version you played) only to reveal that this was so people would obey Team Plasma's orders to release their Pokemon, disowned N when he lost against the player and said a couple dehumanizing things.
    Now, I also believe that there's more to the backstory with Ghetsis and N, that the former was never a nice guy to the poor kid and at the first hint that N wasn't sure Pokemon liberation was the right thing, because to abuse him for the purpose of controlling him through fear. Also... (disregarding the fact that N is short for Natural) who names their kid after a letter, like some sort of science experiment or test subject? And that theory raises another question. Was there ever an A through M?
    I really do hate Ghetsis though, and while I understand there may be fans who have him on their favorite character list, I see him as nothing more than an abusive, evil dick who is a waste of the Earth's resources and a waste of oxygen.

Going off of what others who have answered this topic have already said, I believe N was very close to the player's age, and that he counts as a villain, so this has already happened.

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
  • Spoiler:
    Wow! That was a great read, thank you! You've given me a great topic too c:

-----NEW TOPIC-----
    Why is N's name what it is? Was there ever an A through M?
    ------------------------
    I like this topic :D

Last edited:

Rain T.

"You clods!"
    Years
  • Wow! That was a great read, thank you! You've given me a great topic too c:

-----NEW TOPIC-----
    ------------------------
    I like this topic :D
    Happy to (unintentionally) help!

I myself am a believer of the 'test subject' theory (no idea what it's actually called), and that the name 'N' merely symbolizes that he was the 14th child that Ghetsis attempted to lure Zekrom or Reshiram with. I do believe there was an A through M, and that they all failed to be the Hero the legendary Dragon was searching for. To keep them from spreading word of what was going on, I also think that Ghetsis had them killed once he realized they were failures.
    As for N's full name (Natural Harmonia Gropius), I checked Bulbapedia on that subject. "Natural comes from natural number; it may also reference to his understanding of nature. N and Harmonia may compound to make Enharmonic. Harmonia may also be a reference to the mathematical harmonic functions. Gropius may be a reference to the Bauhaus architect Walter Gropius." So yeah. I'll go with that. {XD}

Years
  • Why do you think there hasn't been a female main antagonist yet? Would you like to see one?
    I'm pretty sure the game could have a bunch of feminazis badmouthing it. If you'd notice, the highest ranks that the female could achieve in an antagonist team is an admin. There's someone who has a higher rank than them and that is bound to be a male. I think that the feminazis would get triggerfended if they find out that a female is the main antagonist, the big bad wolf whereas they pretty much view men having that role.

I'd b okay with seeing them, I guess.

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
  • Thank you for all the answers! I don't have a topic for you today but instead, I bring an announcement!

----Club of the Month-----
    It's that time again to decide the Club of the Month and this time, it's for November. This is the first CoTM since Clubs moved to Pokemon General so I encourage all of you to head over to the thread and vote for your favourite club, whichever one it is!
    Club of the Month - November!
    ------------------------------

-for notifications-
    -for notifications-
    -for notifications-
    -for notifications-
    -for notifications-
    -for notifications-

Reactions: Sun

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Oh my, I already missed four topics.

-----NEW TOPIC/EVENT-----
    Invent a backstory for your favourite villain.
    ----------------------------------

Here's one for Cyrus.
    - Bullied at school, as a toddler, as a teenager;
    - Doesn't have friends, a genius at scientific stuff and machineries, invested his time in it.
    - The treatment he had received from those people around him and his dislike on people's expressions and emotions embarked the journey to the dark side.

------NEW TOPIC-----
    Which villain do you think is the most evil?
    ------------------------

Giovanni is the literal scumbag of Pokemon world. I swear if RGBY weren't rated for all ages, he's gonna go 'GTA' if you know what I mean.

-----NEW TOPIC-----
    -----------------------
    Whoever that person is, they are definitely a genius. Perhaps more so than Cheren, who's arguably the smartest rival so far. Oh, wouldn't it be interesting if this villain character also happens to be the main protagonist's rival? (:

-----NEW TOPIC-----
    ------------------------

This topic. -Shakes head-

I'll give you Archie, Maxie and the others instead. :v

I doubt there are A through M. Put it in this logic, if your name starts with the letter Z, does that mean you have 25 older siblings?

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
  • I doubt there are A through M. Put it in this logic, if your name starts with the letter Z, does that mean you have 25 older siblings?
    Ah but here's the thing. No loving parent names their kid Natural Harmonia Gropius. And the way that N was brought up, bred to do what Ghetsis wanted makes it seem like he's tried before, only to fail, thus the A through M. o:

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Ah but here's the thing. No loving parent names their kid Natural Harmonia Gropius. And the way that N was brought up, bred to do what Ghetsis wanted makes it seem like he's tried before, only to fail, thus the A through M. o:
    -whispers- N is just Ghetsis' adoptive son and there's no loving behind it either!

But that logic actually works if you think about it as this way -- he might have other 23 adoptions out there.

Rain T.

"You clods!"
    Years
  • I can't think of Ghetsis as being a real, blood-related father to anyone unless the mother was..unwilling. So if there ever was an A through M, I do believe they'd all be adopted, like N. It's just that, as KetsuekiR said, Ghetsis knew exactly what he wanted from N and raised him to be exactly that. Either he got really lucky on a first try (well, until Black/Touya/Hilbert or White/Touko/Hilda got involved) or he'd tried before with other children.

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
  • Sorry for the slight inactivity! Exams are really, really annoying xD
    ----EVENT-----
    Create a villain!
    ------------------

There aren't really any rules or guidelines to follow. All you have to do, if you participate, is to create a villain in any way you want! They can be dark, murderous and horrifying or cute and loving! It's all up to you! Have fun! :D

-for notifications-
    -for notifications-
    -for notifications-
    -for notifications-
    -for notifications-
    -for notifications-

Last edited:

Rain T.

"You clods!"
    Years
  • Well, we've seen some of Aura in the anime, but only used for good purposes. I'd love to create someone that uses Aura for evil purposes! He or she would probably be aiming for the typical world domination, believing that their special ability to use Aura makes them superior to everyone else. They'd probably work with mainly Dark types, though possibly have some sort of corrupted Lucario?

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Sorry for the slight inactivity! Exams are really, really annoying xD
    ----EVENT-----
    Create a villain!
    ------------------

There aren't really any rules or guidelines to follow. All you have to do, if you participate, is to create a villain in any way you want! They can be dark, murderous and horrifying or cute and loving! It's all up to you! Have fun! :D

I would love a villain team that uses the Fairy-type! They do not necessarily use the evil looking kinds of Fairy (in case there are a few to some in the future), the leader doesn't have to be a female individual as well!

I couldn't think of any objectives for this villain team though. I'd like to say they exist to preserve nature, then and again why are they the bad guys when they are there to protect the natural environments? XD

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
  • ... then and again why are they the bad guys when they are there to protect the natural environments? XD

I'd think they're bad because of the methods they use to achieve their goal, regardless of how good their goal is xD I mean, after all, drying up the sea to increase the land or drowning the land to expand the sea don't sound like fun afternoons to have! xD

Back