• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Internet Browser

Apple Inc.

This Changes Everything. Again
Years
  • I am mainly using Safari on all of my computers however I will use Firefox on occasion and considering the don't have Safari at school but they have firefox I will use firefox. I actually customize all the computers I regularly use to a home page I know I will use such as the E-mail we have to use.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen yesterday
    I used IE6/7 for ages until I tried Firefox a little over a year ago. Now I use that (All-in-one Sidebar and Foxmarks FTW). I still have yet to check out the other two (Chrome and Opera).

Jumpluff

I make the Rules, You follow.
    Years
  • Firefox is really my thing ever since that Internet Explorer bug I removed I.E and downloaded Firefox straight away but next time I'll try Chrome or Opera.

EJames2100

Pokémon Hall Of Fame Supporter
    Years
  • IE just plain sucks, altho the newer version is definitely better than the old ones, still a lot of improvements can be made.

Fx is amazing, a lot of add-ons and etc...

I do however now prefer Google Chrome, fastest thing on a pc that connects to the net than I've ever seen :)

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I'm one of the few that uses Google Chrome as a primary. It's actually pretty fast.

Sometimes I use Internet Explorer, but only to check the browser exclusive websites.

Plus, it looks awesome with my big monitor and Windows 7.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I've been using IE for years, and that was only because I never heard of the other browsers until a few years later.
    Once I realized my computer was using IE7 I immediately switched to FF.
    Haven't regretted since, but I still use IE from time to time.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Firefox is the main one I use now. Ever since I installed it, I never went back to IE 6. I occasionally open IE7 sometimes just to see how the two compare when I'm customizing how things look.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
  • I require FireFox. I used Chrome for a very long time, but then I began running into problems with Email and scrolling. Also, add-ons for other browsers don't work on Chrome. I only use Chrome when speed is of the essence and I don't have time to slow down.

XaRhS

I currently use Internet Explorer. Lol jk, i use Firefox 3.0.6.:P

Back