• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is your room messy?

Is your room messy?

• Yes

Votes: 30 50.8%
  • No

Votes: 15 25.4%
  • Maybe <.<

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • Non of your beeswak bub

Votes: 4 6.8%

• Total voters

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Well some times it's very organized and helps me get a lot of things done, and others, it looks like a tornado went by...

At the moment it's clean, but when I have to look for something, it won't be! xD

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    YES! Currently... it's ok. But most of the time, it's messy.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    HA! hahahhhahhahhaaahaaahha (whew I sort of stopped) o man thats a good one. My room clean! hahaha, O man, no way is it clean. now don;t get me wrong, its not like I'm sleeping on a mountain of dirty clothes (I do my laundry) it just I tend to have half read books and Computer parts lying everywhere.

Last edited:

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
    Well, I'm very messy, but the thing is.. the maid kinda takes care of everything.
    So, no it's not messy XD

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    My room is actually quite nice :> Usually it's a pigsty, but for the past year or so I've been doing really well with keeping it clean. So no, my room isn't messy :D!

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
    My room can get messy. And sometimes I cant see the floor when it is but Im really good at tidying up. ^^

Years
    "So that's the color of my rug!" o_O something I wouldn't say. :P

Sometimes there's clothes, toys, and stuff all over the floor, but it's mostly clean.

~A.R

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Mines always clean xD

I don't like garbage surrounding my computer area, so I clean everything :D

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    Yes. And it always will be I'm afraid =\ It's one of those things that I am very compulsive over. I HAVE to have a messy room. I don't know why O_O

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Mmm,at the moment,yeah,its kind of unorganized @_@ I'll clean it out this coming week since we're on break.~

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Most of the times it is messy. That, till I get annoyed when I need to find something and then I have to use "zel's Cleaning Attack" and then everything is organized again...

...for two or three days... XD

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    My room is a mess... it usually always is, especially now since school has started, I just dump my things in my room for later. I should really go tidy it all up this weekend.

Back