• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: it's a beautiful day in the neighbourhood

Status
Not open for further replies.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
    my dad would always get really mad at me for using fudge as a censor word for f*ck, except i'd use it in every other sentence

TY

I usually swear in languages my parents do not understand so they never figure it out 8)

string555

Banned
    Years
    *Russian accent* It is made to sound like Russian language word. When looking up word, I could only find word for Polish pastry, but nothing else. Plural of word following Russian language rules is 'Poonshkee'. Ahy Dah. :3

TY

im calling in sick tomorrow at work since the doomsday message arrived once more today and im tired of it :<

Gabri

m8
    Years
    lol as a Russian person, that is one of the rudest things you can say. I wouldn't recommend writing that out online even if most people here can't read Russian =p

That swear in particular is quite known through the internet so it might have lost some insulting impact, yet I wonder if most people know what it means

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back