• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: it's a beautiful day in the neighbourhood

Status
Not open for further replies.

string555

Banned
Years
  • Good morning, PC! :D

*grumbles* >:3

Sometimes I wish I could jolt myself wide awake in the morning, but instead I have the slow startup time of an old computer, WITH DIAL-UP! *Makes horrible grinding noise* :P

TY

Those things are being ritually burnt here

They suppress demon magic with their mecha voodoo

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    What a fun morning this has been. Water main broke somewhere, which also caused the sewers to back up in just about every house on the street. Fire department and dog warden was across the street. Water department trucks everywhere. ServPro trucks everywhere. Fun fun fun.

TY

the keys still work without keycaps lol so if you have the layout memorized its ez

but no i have a different colour to just add personality into it xd

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • I mean if youve used keyboards for 10+ years it's not actually that hard to memorize where the keys are
    I rarely look at my keyboard

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    i remember kids rearranging the key caps in school. it was hilar

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I only look at my keyboard when I'm typing in a password, just to make sure I get it right the first time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back