• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: it's a beautiful day in the neighbourhood

Status
Not open for further replies.

string555

Banned
Years
  • As long as they get you on the right ones, then it's fine, but of course if you end up with the ones that aren't really right for you, it sucks. They put me on Risperadal/Risperidone when I was a teenager, and even though it made my symptoms go away, it also left me feeling really empty.

But I've been on the right ones for around 7 years now, never had any problem with it.

Pure Essence

Reverb, Resound, and Repeat!
    Years
  • Once I learned that I could get addicted to caffeine, I was like "well... shiitake mushrooms."
    My drink of choice is Mountain dew.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    That actually happens at the 7-11 I frequent in downtown Seattle at least once a week.

I could be better. My new meds are making me feel like a different person. :( If nothing changes by Friday I'll probably stop taking them
    I was definitely like that with some of the meds I took. If you don't feel normalish after, I don't know, 2 weeks... then maybe it's time to try something else.

Did you give him money jake?

I don't have money

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • @both string and jake, the thing is the side effects are... highly abnormal :v I should definitely call my doctor soon. Meds are weird

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    @both string and jake, the thing is the side effects are... highly abnormal :v I should definitely call my doctor soon. Meds are weird

definitely then. weird side effects are actually the worst

Years
  • aw man noa D: The meds I take just make me more hyper and bubbly haha, but they also sometimes cause nausea.. which I've heard is normal for mental health meds, at least towards the beginning. No clue what side effects you're getting but I hope it's sorted soon since I assume it's something more serious =(

Reactions: noa
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back