• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: it's a beautiful day in the neighbourhood

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

some members are hidden from your eyes, with the right goggles you can see them

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Going to Five Guys, then taking down the decorations and cleaning the room tomorrow.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    This thread appears to be getting slow. Almost time for a new one.

TY

I had a rare occasion where it almost wants to doublepost for me but pc says no u post too fast

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
    Long time no see everyone ;3; Spending the day job hunting. I feel bad looking for a new job when we're already extremely short staffed, but god damn I need to get the hell out of here. I just need to tell myself what ever happens after I leave isn't my fault.

Pure Essence

Reverb, Resound, and Repeat!
    Years
    meme
    Spoiler:

TY

Im kinda in the same spot. I want to look for another job but I rather wait out till im done with school so I can quit this current job I do on the side easily. When people drop out quicker than they hire new people things go south quickly.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back