• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: it's a beautiful day in the neighbourhood

Status
Not open for further replies.

string555

Banned
    Years
    Heh, I had it again yesterday, for free since it was late last time. My dad also ordered some kind of jalapeño popper things, they were okay. I'm just glad the pizza wasn't a total disaster this time. :D

Years
    Usually we go pickup our pizza instead of having it delivered. Never realized anybody actually did the free pizza if it's late thing

TY

I just order pizza and let it come here. Usually delivery costs are non-existent but it depends where you get the pizza.

Pure Essence

Reverb, Resound, and Repeat!
    Years
    Commerce where I lived was a town. It was close to Novi and Detroit. Dolly's was a local place.

Whats the pizza place's name?

string555

Banned
    Years
    Ketchup with pizza? I guess it's not as bad as that 'special' Chuck E Cheese pizza where the sauce is actually barbecue sauce. :X

Anyways, I'm so happy right now. I went to sleep pretty early last night, woke up at like 3 in the morning and started playing Pokemon UM. I had no idea that the next trial was the ghost trial. I got through fighting the Totem Mimikyu, but only barely after it destroyed 5/6 of my pokes (I have all ghost type). Then I went back in and caught my first Mimikyu! :D

But wait, there's more, there was a cherry on top of the whipped cream: I was training up my team in the Thrifty Megamart when I randomly encountered a shiny Shuppet! Much joyous dancing ensued! XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back