• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: it's a beautiful day in the neighbourhood

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I watched all the Disney classics when I was young, but didn't quite understand them.

then I lost interest in Disney

then I visit WDW for the first time and now I'm on the quest to catch up on what I've missed with Disney

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
    Frozen is really what killed my interest in Disney movies, that and the fact that I'm actually more mature now

it's a beautiful day in the neighbourhood

string555

Banned
    Years
    Then it might be interesting to watch the Disney classics again. If you haven't seen them since you were a kid, you will probably see them in a different kind of light now. :D

I've just been waiting to catch the original Alice In Wonderland on TV, not that horrible 3D one. (Though the Cheshire cat in that one was awesome)

Years
    One day I was home from work early a year ago and remember catching Mulan on the Disney Channel, so that was pretty neat

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
    Yeah, if you watch a lot of disney classics as an adult you will see that they are NOT just childish nonsense lol

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Best animated movie that isn't a Disney movie is The Road To El Dorado. Great soundtrack by Elton John too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back