• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: it's a beautiful day in the neighbourhood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2018
    Animal crossing looks like if the sims and Pokémon go boned after a ketamine binge

Pure Essence

Reverb, Resound, and Repeat!
    Years
  • I think this is the next page. So the surprise is a new 'theme' and...
    A showcase of banners

Nevermind

Last edited:

TY

Idek what I'm going to do at New Years. Last time we had a massive civilization session but thats not happening this time

string555

Banned
    Years
  • ^
    New signature looks good. But damn, you change your theme like every 5 minutes, lol. XD

I've really been enjoying Ultra Moon, I'm hooked like a junkie. The only thing I have to complain about is that it seems like there's a cut scene every 5 minutes, and they give you the grand tour of every place you go to, as if I don't know how to walk around and press the A button. >:/

Pure Essence

Years
  • ^
    New signature looks good. But damn, you change your theme like every 5 minutes, lol. XD

I've really been enjoying Ultra Moon, I'm hooked like a junkie. The only thing I have to complain about is that it seems like there's a cut scene every 5 minutes, and they give you the grand tour of every place you go to, as if I don't know how to walk around and press the A button. >:/

A: I'm sorry

B: I agree wholly and it's the same thing. And they make you go to pokepelago and spend 50 mins there trying to get back.

string555

Banned
    Years
  • A: I'm sorry

B: I agree wholly and it's the same thing. And they make you go to pokepelago and spend 50 mins there trying to get back.

You don't have to apologize, you can change your theme as often as you want. :P

Yeah, when they made me go there the first time, the main guy there asked me if I wanted to be a host, so I said no, he said he would ask me again. I said 'no' multiple times until I realized it was one of those things where they won't take no for an answer. NO MEANS NO! >:/

I guess I do have one more thing to get off my chest about it. I really like the idea of the Rotom Pokedex, it's cool and all. However, I was already starting to get annoyed with how much it talks. Then, I think it was yesterday, it asked if it could give me a nickname, so I let it. It seems like right after that, IT WILL NOT STFU. It seems like every time I exit a menu, finish a battle, leave a building, etc., it has to start going off like "This is the part where I give you advice you didn't ask for, blah blah...". No Rotom Pokedex, this is the part where I put a sticky note on the bottom screen, because I've heard enough of your same bullmuk on a loop.

/rant, lol. XD

Pure Essence

Years
  • You don't have to apologize, you can change your theme as often as you want. :P

Yeah, when they made me go there the first time, the main guy there asked me if I wanted to be a host, so I said no, he said he would ask me again. I said 'no' multiple times until I realized it was one of those things where they won't take no for an answer. NO MEANS NO! >:/

I guess I do have one more thing to get off my chest about it. I really like the idea of the Rotom Pokedex, it's cool and all. However, I was already starting to get annoyed with how much it talks. Then, I think it was yesterday, it asked if it could give me a nickname, so I let it. It seems like right after that, IT WILL NOT STFU. It seems like every time I exit a menu, finish a battle, leave a building, etc., it has to start going off like "This is the part where I give you advice you didn't ask for, blah blah...". No Rotom Pokedex, this is the part where I put a sticky note on the bottom screen, because I've heard enough of your same bullmuk on a loop.

/rant, lol. XD
    I agree. At least people can do the battle tree now! The legendary Pokémon from the wormholes are such a help and with BP from surfing mega stones and those items are gainable

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back