• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: it's a beautiful day in the neighbourhood

Status
Not open for further replies.

string555

Banned
    Years
    MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! And happy Festivus for the rest of us... :P

As I was hoping, my Christmas bonus this year was good enough that on top of buying presents for people, I was finally able to get a 3DS and Ultra Moon! Now I can sit at the Kool Kids table with the rest of you. :B

It is weird, because this is the newest Pokemon game I've had since White version, and I went into the game almost totally blind. There is just so much to do, and everything looks so new and shiny, it's awesome. :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    So now we're looking forward to New Years Eve! I have nice plans c:

Pure Essence

Reverb, Resound, and Repeat!
    Years
    i have a plan
    Spoiler:

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
    I'm working on both new years and new years eve, but i get off before midnight so i dont mind, and get 1.5x pay on new years day :D

Pure Essence

Reverb, Resound, and Repeat!
    Years
    posts on this page: 19 including this.

to motivate you to post more(hopefully) something good will happen once we go to a new page after 25 posts

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Gonna be spending New Years with Sopheria! It's gonna be really fun. <33 I hope everyone will have a great New Years too. ^^

Reactions: noa
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back