• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's been a while...

Years
  • But I'm backkkk! Though I doubt I'm well remembered. xD My last post was in July 2005... I was such a n00b then. xD

I used to come to PC often when I was younger, I joined in Feb. 2004, when I was 11. I'm 14 now...hopefully smarter, haha. I still have lots of friends who come here, and they've been trying to convince me to return. ^^; So I'm here!

This place has changed SO MUCH since I was here last, I don't know many anymore. But I'll try to stay active this time? xD

Anyways...welcome to me. o.o;

BTW, I'll probably ask for a username change soon... GirlGenius is a bit of an embarrassing name to have for me now. XD;

Years
  • Dude. I so remember your username, although we never talked. XD;;

Welcome back to PC, I'm sure you'll get used to it again. ^^ Enjoy yourself. ;D

Jolty-kun

Years
  • Yay, first post! XD {If i'm not beaten :o}
    I knew thought I'd persuade you. xD
    Now go and get an avatar, a signature and a name change and get posting again. ;P

Edit: Sammeh beat mwe. XD

Years
  • Sammi - Wow...someone remembers me? XD; I hope not in a bad way. =P
    Thanks a lot! I have a couple of friends still here, so I'll get used to it in time. =3

Jolty - Haha, you lose. =x jk~ You and Austin both mentioned it, so I thought it couldn't hurt. xD
    I'll make some siggie/avy stuff later, okay? =3

Aussie - Well, I'm here now. =x So...no problem? <3

Years
  • Kylieee~ *hugs* We haven't talked in forever! I'm glad I'm remembered. <333
    OMG that's awesome! Maybe you are psychic. xD If I manage to stay long, that is~

I just realized, in a month I'll hit 3 years here, I believe.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • Cassieeeeeeee~! ♥ Omgggg, do you remember me? It's Karli. :D Jolty had told me that you were thinking about coming back...or something. Anyway, I'm glad you did! Welcome back! :3

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • I remember you =P

Welcome back to PC.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Hey! I remember you, as well, even though I don't think that we ever really talked. XD It's still nice to see another older member returning, anyway... so welcome back!

Years
  • Karli~ I remember you! <3 We haven't talked in forever... I so need to IM you, if MSN ever starts working correctly. x_x;

Arty~ Really? o.o; I never got your messages, how strange...MSN really sucks, so it never shows you as online. D= But nevertheless, I'm glad to see you're still here! <33

22sa & Kayleigh~ I remember you both as well...I'm surprised anyone remembered the little n00b here. xD; Thanks to you both. ^^;

Mudkip - That's cool~ Glad to meet you! See you, too. <3

Auron

Legendary Guardian
    Years
  • I'm newer than you, and if you left PC before I entered...Well, there is no way of having known you...But never's late for knowing new people !! Greetings, my name is Pedro. Hope we can be good friends. Enjoy your stay here again !!

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
  • Welcome back to PC forums Cassie-chan ^^

I can't say I remember you, but i'm only here for half a year now I'm afraid ^^". Have a great time with us again and see ya around!

Greetings,
    ~Hayate.

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
  • WHO ARE YOU?! I HAVE NO IDEA WHO YOU ARE. WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!

That's code for "Welcome back, Cassie. I'm glad to see you back even though I talk to you practically everyday on MSN regardless of whether you're here or not."

D: I'm awesome.

Anyway, w/b ya crazy. xD

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    xp Since you left about the time I joined, I can't say that I remember you...^^;
    But Welcome back, all the same. ^^

Sooo many old members returning....@_@ Its crazy.
    Awesome though.

Last edited:

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Welcome back Cassie~! ^-^ I do remember you when you had your girlgenius name. X3 I doubt you'd know me, though, we probably only spoke to each other a few times. XD; Anyways, have fun and stuff.

~Kelsey

Back