• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's pronounced "stah-j'ha!"

Years
    Hey y'all, I'm Zach. I am currently 19 years of age, and I live in central Florida. As of the time of this posting, I am a high school graduate that's currently a first-year student at college. I plan to major in computer programming.

I have interests in anything technology-wise. From radio scanners, to computers, and maybe sooner or later, tablets and cell phones. :P The computer skills I currently have contain anything from basic web design (HTML and some PHP) to basic graphic design (not anything too advanced). I am also certified in Microsoft Office Word 2010, and am looking to get certified in Powerpoint in the near future.

I really like listening to mainly instrumental music, as long as it isn't something that puts me to sleep. I also listen to classic rock music, which is the type of non-instrumental music I listen to.

I don't watch much televison, except I recently started to get into watching Adventure Time on Cartoon Network, which I think is funny, and I really enjoy the show's characters.

Outside of Pokemon, my other interests include weather, computers, and gaming with classic systems. However, I do tend to stay up-to-date on stuff Nintendo-wise, as I currently own a 3DS XL. :)

I am a generally happy person as well! I warn y'all not to do this (like y'all would XD), but to get me upset, you have to do something bad enough that embarrasses me, such as pulling a prank on me that I didn't think was funny, or constantly acting immature around me.

I am also a shy person around those I do not talk to much, and I prefer working alone rather than in groups. However, if you get to know me really well, then I'm not shy at all :)

Anyways, that's me. ;)

Last edited:

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
    Hi Zach!

What's your favorite thing about living in Florida?

What type of weather do you like? I'm a hugeeeeeeee fan of meteorology, but really only the hurricane aspect of it because of how many we are threatened by here in Florida. :P

What type of games do you like?

Years
    Hi Zach!

What's your favorite thing about living in Florida?

What type of weather do you like? I'm a hugeeeeeeee fan of meteorology, but really only the hurricane aspect of it because of how many we are threatened by here in Florida. :P

What type of games do you like?
    I like living in Florida because of the diversity in culture.

The type of weather I like is cold weather, and wish it could snow. :P

And finally, the types of games I like are Pokémon-like games, puzzle games, and word games.

Do you have any favorite bands?

What's your favorite Pokemon?
    I don't really have a favorite band, as it's often difficult for me to chose a favorite band. In other words, if I did answer your question with an answer, it wouldn't be long before it's different XD

As for my favorite Pokémon, it's Servine. By far.

What do you consider your mascot Pokemon?
    Servine. 'Nuff said. Servine has been my "mascot" Pokémon since 2011, and even though I've changed my theme away from being full of Servine, my profile itself remains to be Servine. I chose Servine because I was going through Ustream 2 years ago to see names of Pokémon that weren't taken, and Servine wasn't, so I took it.

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Since you said you dislike pranks pulled on you, how do you feel about PC's yearly ones? Would you become involved in them if given a chance? And what sort of prank would you pull on others? (To get your revenge in a way!)

Years
    Since you said you dislike pranks pulled on you, how do you feel about PC's yearly ones? Would you become involved in them if given a chance? And what sort of prank would you pull on others? (To get your revenge in a way!)
    I only had the experience of last year's and this year's pranks on PC. I was neutral with the Lerroux prank, in that I was suspicious of it being fake, although it felt so real, and I didn't post during the 2-3 days it took place in its reveal. As for the anonymity with Pokémon prank, I loved that one and thought it was funny. XD

If I was given a chance, it would depend on the severity of the prank and its consequences. If I knew I was going to harm anyone or get in trouble, then no. Otherwise, then yes, I would try to be a part of it.

Since I'm not extremely emotional, I usually let things slide, unless it really hurt my feelings, so I usually don't seek revenge on pranks. :)

Years
    Hey y'all, just a reminder that I have a thread. Oh, and it's algebraic like this:

Spoiler:

n_n

Years
    Gonna go ahead and bump this in case y'all still have anything to ask me.

It's pronounced "stah-j'ha!"

I'm ambitious in answering your questions!

Xolace

✿♥✿
    Years
    Who do you like more, Finn or Jake?

If you could be one Adventure Time character who would it be and why?

What is the one thing you wish you could do?

How are you today?

Years
    Who do you like more, Finn or Jake?
    Jake because of his stretching powers and I like his personality.

If you could be one Adventure Time character who would it be and why?
    Either Flame Princess because she's my fav and can control fire, or Marceline/Marshall Lee for their love of music.

What is the one thing you wish you could do?
    I wish I could travel the country and take roadtrips all the time.

How are you today?
    Quite fine :) and tired (as of this post at least)

Years
    What's your favourite Nintendo console, and why?
    Tough one, but I guess I'll go with any version of the Game Boy Advance, specifically the SP. It's the one I have owned and used the most and on occasion I'll still use it to this day for nostalgic Game Boy purposes.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Where did your username come from?

Who was your first close friend on PC?

Do you watch any anime

If you had to choose another hair colour to have, which would it be?

What's your favourite animal?

Do you often eat breakfast?

Enjoy - can't wait to read the responses!

Years
    Where did your username come from?
    My username here is the same as my Youtube account, which I don't really even use anymore. If I had a choice to change, I most certainly would change it, probably to my Showdown Server name.

Who was your first close friend on PC?
    That's a really tough one, because I didn't really have any close friends here until I went to the #PokemonClubs IRC chat for the first time last year, so all I could say for now is either you and or Olli97.

Do you watch any anime
    Never been into anime, so no.

If you had to choose another hair colour to have, which would it be?
    It would either be a lighter shade of brown or just plain black.

What's your favourite animal?
    Not sure on this one because I wasn't really raised around them, so I guess I could say birds, considering I like watching them all the time.

Do you often eat breakfast?
    Yes, everyday. A bowl of cereal and nothing more.

Years
    What's your fave part of being staff?

If you could mod a section other than Technology & Internet, what would it be?

Would you ever involve yourself in theme collabs the staff often do? Or any more collabs in general?

Years
    What's your fave part of being staff?
    It's all about the blue :3 nothing more I can say than that.. because I still feel like a normal user here at PC with more access

If you could mod a section other than Technology & Internet, what would it be?
    I would either mod CC&P since I see myself in there constantly or go back to welcoming users in The Welcome Lounge.

Would you ever involve yourself in theme collabs the staff often do? Or any more collabs in general?
    I've only participated in two collabs my entire PC life, so yes..

Back