• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's pronounced "stah-j'ha!"

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hey Zach cutie~ If you would mod any other forum on PC, which one would you pick? And you have to pick one :)

Do you prefer uppercase A or lowercase a?

Do you own some kind of slippers? I mean, cozy things you wear on your feet indoors :3

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    Would you prefer to be called Snivy or Japanese name for Snivy?
    What's your OS?
    Would you take a job as a tech support?
    Do you own a Ipad or android devices?
    What's interest you to hooked with tech and gadgets?

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    #1 What is your advice on most amateur or beginning programmers such as Computer Studies students and what does it take to be a good programmer?

#2 What was your favorite parts/moments in Heart Gold/Soul Silver aside from the walking pokemon ;]

Years
    Wow long overdue. Oops. {D:}

what adventure time character do you relate the most to and why?
    Peebles! I feel that I'm pretty intellectual when it comes to doing certain things, for sure. :3

Hey Zach cutie~ If you would mod any other forum on PC, which one would you pick? And you have to pick one :)

Do you prefer uppercase A or lowercase a?

Do you own some kind of slippers? I mean, cozy things you wear on your feet indoors :3
    • Treehouse yo!
    • Uppercase. :P
    • Yes, I have a pair of slippers. I only wear them once in a blue moon though, when my feet are cold. It doesn't stay cold here whenever it does get cold.
    Would you prefer to be called Snivy or Japanese name for Snivy?
    What's your OS?
    Would you take a job as a tech support?
    Do you own a Ipad or android devices?
    What's interest you to hooked with tech and gadgets?
    • I'd prefer to be called Zach.
    • Windows 8.
    • Yes, and that is what I'm aiming for once I graduate college.
    • I own a Nexus 7 2013 tablet.
    • I'm...not sure what you mean by this? Do you mean what got me into technology? If so, then it was just some talks with a technology-literate teacher I had in high school. :)
    #1 What is your advice on most amateur or beginning programmers such as Computer Studies students and what does it take to be a good programmer?

#2 What was your favorite parts/moments in Heart Gold/Soul Silver aside from the walking pokemon ;]
    • Considering how I'm not even a programmer myself, I wouldn't quite know how to answer this question. However, I would suggest that before you program, at least get to know the basics of computing, such as what the basic types of software and hardware are, and what input/output devices are.
    • It's gotta be the Pokéwalker! I loved taking that thing around all over while I was actively playing HeartGold, and even took it to school with me when I was a high school freshman. :)

Years
    Hi guys!

Hi Tom!

Whats the most inspirational thing you've ever experienced?
    There's a lot I could answer this with, but one that comes to mind was recently when I got elected to my school's video game club's executive board. The first meeting as an executive board member, I probably voiced my opinions (that I probably wouldn't have been able to as a member) and it got the other members to think and consider for sure. I can't say it's really inspiring, but I've never really been one to inspire others xD

Who is your celebrity crush?
    I don't have one ><

Gloves or mittens? Neither?
    Neither, because I don't need them down here. :P

What is your favorite type of hat?
    I really like beanies, even though they look out of style whenever I wear them.

What genre of books do you like to read?
    Whenever I pick up a good book to read, it's gotta be science fiction! :3

Opinion on Ubuntu?
    Ubuntu is not the best Linux distro out there. It's overly popular and loaded with bloatware, and has been going downhill ever since it left the GNOME environment, IMO.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Are you looking forward to Windows 10 coming next week?

What do you plan to do with your ideal career in IT?

Guest123_x1

*Now that Windows 10 is out, what are your favorite previous versions of Windows?

*Since you're not a fan of Ubuntu (which, unfortunately for me, is the only major Linux distro family that I have some degree of experience with. I really need to find something else to try!), what Linux distro do you think is the best?

Back