• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's So Cute!

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
  • What's the cutest thing you can think of? If it's something that you can post a picture/video of, then please do!

I just found this video, which reminded me why Red Pandas are my favorite animals... it has to be the cutest thing I've ever seen.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Kittens and anime girls. Especially Leaf from FR/LG.

And for some reason, I am VERY attracted and drawn in by cute things, probably more than someone my age should be xD

Equal Eyes

Happy Up Here
    Years
  • This is probably not the type of cute you were thinking but here is the cutist/prittiest thing I can think of.

It's So Cute!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Seed bby, my cat, Guy Cecil, The Red Chain's themes, Larry, Shivi, Klippy, Nick... :D

Ayselipera

Little baby buffaloes and big buffaloes are the cutest thing out there in my opinion. I mean I do like Musk Oxen better, but they practically look the same and I was recently talking about buffaloes the other day so this is appropriate. :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Red. Mithos. Kitties - Speficially Koto, my Kitten.

There's a lot more than those, because I find a lot of things cute However, those are the first three I could come up with. :D

Akita

Returned
    Years
  • Nearly anything feline, minks, a handful of people, Yoite, and wolves (mostly the pups).

See?
    It's So Cute!

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • I agree that spiders are cute and so is Leaf <3

But I think that guinea pigs are the cutest things alive. Just look at mine!
    It's So Cute!

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Puppies, especially the ones with big, bushy fur! :D
    And hamsters and my pair and yeah. xD

KitKat13

i'm on the right track, baby
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 17, 2012
    I find myself really cute, no, just kidding.

Well, I found rabbits, dogs cute! x3

Back