• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discussion itt: we discuss which Z-Crystals are worth what amount of points

Years
    Ultranecrozmium Z - 8 points
    Tapunium (x4) - 4 points
    Solganeum/Lunalium/Mewnium/Marshadium - 2 points
    Everything else - 1 point

^my thoughts

Years
    Legendary Crystals - 500
    Tapu Crystals - 250
    Pikachu Crystals - 200
    Pokemon Crystals - 150
    Starter Crystals - 100
    Type Crystals - 50
    Normalium Z - 20

idk i like seeing no single digit numbers
    especially if there's only one winner :^)

Years
    Legendary Crystals - 500
    Tapu Crystals - 250
    Pikachu Crystals - 200
    Pokemon Crystals - 150
    Starter Crystals - 100
    Type Crystals - 50
    Normalium Z - 20

idk i like seeing no single digit numbers
    especially if there's only one winner :^)

I wouldn't differentiate between Pikachu, Starters and other 'mon specific crystals. I also like the idea of making Ultranecrozmium some really hard to get special bonus. Other than that, I don't mind this at all.

Years
    I wouldn't differentiate between Pikachu, Starters and other 'mon specific crystals. I also like the idea of making Ultranecrozmium some really hard to get special bonus. Other than that, I don't mind this at all.
    I differentiated Pikachu and the Alola starters only because
    1 - pikachu is the mascot of the pokemon series and they went through many things specifically so there's an ash pikachunium something z crystal for them
    2 - starters...well.... they're starters. :'D i have no good reason for this other than they're starters.

Oh yeah, ultranecrozma.

Ultra Necrozma - 1000

Years
    I differentiated Pikachu and the Alola starters only because
    1 - pikachu is the mascot of the pokemon series and they went through many things specifically so there's an ash pikachunium something z crystal for them
    2 - starters...well.... they're starters. :'D i have no good reason for this other than they're starters.

There's only two + aloraichunium I'm pretty sure.
    In general I think too big a spread will make things more complicated than they need to be. Especially when there's not really much reason for it.

Oh yeah, ultranecrozma.

Ultra Necrozma - 1000

aaaayyyy

Last edited:
    Years
    There's only two + aloraichunium I'm pretty sure.
    In general I think too big a spread will make things more complicated than they need to be. Especially when there's not really much reason for it.

aaaayyyy

not the entire pikachu z crystals
    just that one that can be given only to an ash pikachu lmao

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Ultranecrozmium Z - 8 points
    Tapunium (x4) - 4 points
    Solganeum/Lunalium/Mewnium/Marshadium - 2 points
    Everything else - 1 point

^my thoughts

I think this is the simple, most concise way of doing it. I'd still like to see Electric / Psychic / Grass / Water get some extra points (maybe just in the 2 point category) but all in all I think this is the best way to run it imo.

Years
    leaning towards Chura's scale but I have no issue with Type Crystals that share the same type as the Tapus getting a boost.

idk i just like really big numbers lmao

Last edited:
    Years
    Big numbers give me Yu-Gi-Oh flashbacks... But I agree it makes it seems more epic. But for our own safety (or if this will be implemented for the code safety) I would go with smaller numbers.

Anyway, I have stupidly complicated idea about Ultranecrozmium Z - let's make it into golden snitch from Harry Potter, give it a lot of points (but not that many) and hide it somewhere (we could also move it in some intervals) in the posts of GT at the end of the whole event. I know it sounds complicated and such, but if it's suppose to be grand prize with the most points, why can't we have fun with it.

Also I don't have problem with Tapu related types having more points that the other.

Years
    Big numbers give me Yu-Gi-Oh flashbacks... But I agree it makes it seems more epic. But for our own safety (or if this will be implemented for the code safety) I would go with smaller numbers.

Anyway, I have stupidly complicated idea about Ultranecrozmium Z - let's make it into golden snitch from Harry Potter, give it a lot of points (but not that many) and hide it somewhere (we could also move it in some intervals) in the posts of GT at the end of the whole event. I know it sounds complicated and such, but if it's suppose to be grand prize with the most points, why can't we have fun with it.

Also I don't have problem with Tapu related types having more points that the other.

That's actually what I was thinking too for Necrozmium.

Years
    Ultra Nectrozmium Z - 750
    Legendary Crystals - 500
    Tapu Crystals - 250
    Pokemon Crystals - 200
    Starter Crystals - 150
    Grassium/Psychium/Waterium/Electrium Z - 100
    Type Crystals - 50
    Normalium Z - 20

How does this work for everyone then?
    We can do the four Tapunium Z and the Ultranecrozmium Z as the hidden crystals.

Last edited:
    Years
    Two things: Why is Normalium Z the lowest and can I have it for Challenge Event (That I'm totally doing and noone is stopping me this year)?

But otherwise it's imho okay.

Back