• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I've been gone for like 3 years, what is this

Vyro

Master Douchelord
Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    This place is new.

What exactly is it, and how did I even get in

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • To add on what Sopheria said, this is called the VIP Forum, a forum for Supporters only. It was once limited to tier 3 Supporters or higher, but they recently lifted that limit and made it available to all Supporters regardless of tier. So that's why you see it. It's pretty much a general chat forum for Supporters only. :3

Oh, welcome back by the way!! :)

Years
  • Aaron aka Kouzan mostly got everything nailed but yeah this is a forum only Community Supporters can access, it was only for the higher supporter tiers at first but it's now open to all supporters so that's why you can see it now. It's like a general chat section but only supporters can access it.

Oh, and we also went from blue to green during your absence, that's why your name is green. Welcome back!

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • Try being gone for over seven years and finally return after previous attempts of trying to be part of the PC community. X_x It took me a while to get used to the changes too, especially with the staff.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Back in my days, supporters were purple!

Things change. I don't always like it :p

But yeah, this section is... Like no other section. Or at least it shouldn't be. I suppose.

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities
    Years
  • We had blue names?... Man I don't remember this...

I sure as heck remember that. In fact most on my taken PC screenshots had me under a blue name. And I don't even think that PC changed a whole lot except for the fact that username changes are available again.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • We had blue italic names back in my day. Before that, supporters were purple. idk...we're too...indecisive on our colors maybe? xD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Well, don't worry, back before even that, supporters were practically this shade of green so it came full circle. :P

Back