• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(~January Daily Chit-Chat~)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
  • I would help, Simon, but the combination of Physics and AP Calculus has completely destroyed my ability to think.........after that first incident with the gold cylinder I know I'm a dangerous homework helper o_o;

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    I'm not really a n00b. I know how to type and all and I've been here almost a year now too. I guess that means I'm not a n00b. I think.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
  • Mystic said:
    I'm not really a n00b. I know how to type and all and I've been here almost a year now too. I guess that means I'm not a n00b. I think.
    Yeah im only joking when i call people n00bs its just how i greet =P.

But some people like Jacky =P take it the wrong way

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    Happy Dude said:
    Yeah im only joking when i call people n00bs its just how i greet =P.

But some people like Jacky =P take it the wrong way

But Jack's a pretty cool guy. Don't worry about it man.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Simon said:
    30 minutes 'til it all begins anew.
    It'll be much sooner if certain people actually posted.

Happy Dude: I'd play World of Warcraft if I could, but my computer's crap, and I can't afford the monthly fees.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Simon said:
    And they look much more combat-capable than the other old guys...
    Origin doesn't really go well with the races of Magic: the Gathering. That's why the Priors there look more combat-capable than the rest of their ilk.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Cute Inuyasha-Kun said:
    I tried to play that game...my ex-boyfriend to show me how and it was too hard for me O.o
    Actually, Magic: the Gathering isn't really that hard. At least it wasn't for me.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Now you two start talking about SG-1, you two are just a bunch of losers. XD

Both SG-1 and Atlantis was great, both SG-1 and SGA had an ending that was shocking.
    But yet again BSG ended with a cliffhanger and again I want to see that episode next week more then SG-1's and SGA's.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back