• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(~January Daily Chit-Chat~)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    You know, I can't find any one to pair up with for some reason.[/random rant]

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    That's why I never bothered with Battlestar Galactica.

Rodney overdosed on Wraith enzyme is a sight to behold. And you'll never believe what that traitorous ******* Gerak does. Did I mention that Cigarette-Smoking Man is a Prior? XD

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
  • Arcanine said:
    Now you two start talking about SG-1, you two are just a bunch of losers. XD

Both SG-1 and Atlantis was great, both SG-1 and SGA had an ending that was shocking.
    But yet again BSG ended with a cliffhanger and again I want to see that episode next week more then SG-1's and SGA's.

I only talked about once ;.; Actaully wait no i didnt....o=)

I havent been posting in here O.o

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Jack O'Neill said:
    That's why I never bothered with Battlestar Galactica.

Rodney overdosed on Wraith enzyme is a sight to behold. And you'll never believe what that traitorous ******* Gerak does. Did I mention that Cigarette-Smoking Man is a Prior? XD
    Galactica is in a way unreal. I mean I know SG-1 and SGA is just as unreal. But in a way it's more believable, with BSG the last ep you had two ships trying to blow each other out of the sky for nothing. You don't see two SG teams trying to wipe out each other over nothing.
    But for the cliffhangers, BSG did take the cake. Not only at the season 2 break, but the season 1 ending.
    Oh yea, I WANT JACK BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Dies*

Kimi: You should watch Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis, you'll like them. XD

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    "Andras chose to hunt the lion and was eaten by his prey." - Cigarette-Smoking Man

He mentioned Shani Andras. XD

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    Cute Inuyasha-Kun said:
    I only talked about once ;.; Actaully wait no i didnt....o=)

I havent been posting in here O.o

Quickly! Run to the back door. I'll stall Andy!

Nothing's going on here Andy. XD

[/hyperness]

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
  • Arcanine said:
    Galactica is in a way unreal. I mean I know SG-1 and SGA is just as unreal. But in a way it's more believable, with BSG the last ep you had two ships trying to blow each other out of the sky for nothing. You don't see two SG teams trying to wipe out each other over nothing.
    But for the cliffhangers, BSG did take the cake. Not only at the season 2 break, but the season 1 ending.
    Oh yea, I WANT JACK BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Dies*

Kimi: You should watch Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis, you'll like them. XD

Maybe....but I'm going to bed XD I'll get in trouble for being on x_x

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Arcanine said:
    I'm telling you, that guy was on crack. But I did love the look on his face when he lost all his nice powers. XD
    All Ori Priors look like they're crack addicts. With leprosy. And cataracts. XD

Did I already mention that Cigarette-Smoking Man mentioned Shani Andras? XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Chairman Kaga said:
    I think it is. Because if you don't, I'll never give you faulty chemistry information again, and then where will you be?
    I'll be asking my fellow female Asians.

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    Katsuro said:
    Thanks ;3

It's like a drug @_@;

~~*~~

Moooooooooore!

lol, I've actually almost trippled my post from being in the DCC. Its pretty fun. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back