• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

June DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArKiVe

Back In Black
Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    LOL. TeH d3ntiSt O.O Time for a subject change..hm...what's everyone listening to right now? I'm listening to "Build Me Up Buttercup" by The Temptations. LOL, really old song. I love oldies though.

Da Schwarz

Yall Want a Single?
    Years
  • I be listening to some Flogging Molly, its the first I've heard them and i must say they're really good...

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    Awesome. Right now I'm listening to a song by Feeder. It's a song I wanted to know for a long time because I heard it on the movie Behind Enemy Lines. I love it. It's called "Brand New Car".

[Fear_Itself]

I am your worst nightmare.
    Years
  • Flogging Molly is awesome! x33
    I love their Seven Deadly Sins song so much.

I'm currently listening to 'La Vie Boheme' from the RENT soundtrack.

[Fear_Itself]

I am your worst nightmare.
    Years
  • 'La Vie Boheme' is from the musical RENT (It's a movie too).
    It's a song about life of poverty, strife, and social outcasting.
    The whole play is about that, basically.
    I think the translation is 'Life of Bohemia'.. (Bohemia explained above) But I'm not even sure what language it is. xDD​

WidowMaker

Horizons
    Years
  • Indeed, it might be. XD

DCC has been going quite slow today. It feels like a large, dry, desert, with no life.

WidowMaker

Horizons
    Years
  • I'd like to raise my post count to 1000. But that will take quite some time as you can see. But post count doesn't matter to me, it's the quality of the post that matters.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • And at the start of the month the DCC was looking so well. I mean within like 10 days it had half of the number of posts the May DCC had. But looks like it died off once it got closer to the end of the month.

WidowMaker

Horizons
    Years
  • Lust said:
    Hey guys. What up?

I'm not back or anything, but I fell in love with U2 today and I came to check a PM that Niko sent me a while ago. It contained all of U2 best songs.
    I love U2. There one of my favorite bands next to Coldplay.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back