• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

June DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
  • Inuyasha Puppychu said:
    I know. x_x Of course my allergies werent as bad when it was high...I mean here...with all the heat we have it makes it worse.

It was a bit humid here but that made the Pollen increase even worse.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • Inuyasha Puppychu said:
    We have very low humidity here. XD It sucks. ;; It gets so hot that you'd end up frying outside. ;;

It may not be that hot here, but you can feel the strong humid. That stinks that your living in a place where the temperatures are so high.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
  • Karasuma said:
    It may not be that hot here, but you can feel the strong humid. That stinks that your living in a place where the temperatures are so high.

You wonder why I'm always online though...yet I guess that makes it a good thing now doesnt it? =P

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • Cowrie said:
    I don't get sick often, but when I do...ugh.

The last two times I've been sick were during the middle of May last year (caught a cold or something after going to a friend's house), and on Christmas Day. Now that stank.

Oh, and hi. :P
    I'm sick qiuite often... Espcially around summer time because I get bad hayfever and all that.

The one time Cowrie posts in the DCC, people ignore her. D:
    And, hi. XD

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
  • I hate being sick, it sucks...

Alright, sorry for changing the topic, but um, has anyway heard from Dizzy, or does anyone know where I could contact him? If you don't know Dizzy, ignore this post.

(Hope I did this correctly, there are so many rules nowadays.)

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • ^^NICK^^ v.3.0 said:
    I hate being sick, it sucks...

Alright, sorry for changing the topic, but um, has anyway heard from Dizzy, or does anyone know where I could contact him? If you don't know Dizzy, ignore this post.

(Hope I did this correctly, there are so many rules nowadays.)
    Ugh, he might have MSN, even if he doesn't use it for messenger he might go on it check his emails.

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Hey, Matt! Remember me?

^^NICK^^ V.3.0... Er... How long have you had that avatar? I remember reeing it like, since I was eight.

Edit: Sorry for popping in with off-topic questions.. I was warned for an off-topic post here before, so if this one is just tell me, okay?

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Yep. I had my username changed, like, two months ago though. So, what's up? Do we have a discussion topic or what?

If you're talking to me on the second sentence, then no. I use Yahoo messenger and not MSN.

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Hey, how come you.. er... switched account names with Dawg anyway? I thought Drummershuff sounded really cool.

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Account names. That's what I said. As I said before, why? Excuse my nosiness. XP

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • A Strong Trainer! said:
    Dawg sounds just as well as Drummershuff for my opinion xD

I should really get my name changed into Yong, (name of my comic stickman) Cos this name REALLY is lame
    Your name isn't that bad. I've seen worse, but I like the name you're going to change it into better.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
  • A Strong Trainer! said:
    Dawg sounds just as well as Drummershuff for my opinion xD

I should really get my name changed into Yong, (name of my comic stickman) Cos this name REALLY is lame
    I kind of like your name, but Yong is pretty cool. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back