• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

{kayla's graphic gallery}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    omygosh I <3 all of your icons!!!!

For tags, this one stood out to me the most:
    {kayla's graphic gallery}

Loving the vintage look, just don't put your name/signature on all of them. Anyway, keep up the good work. You've improved so much since I first joined! =D

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
    Years
  • I never noticed this before for some reason. All of it is really good, I haven't seen a thread before with this amount of consistantly good artwork.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • wowee, you make everything look spectacular as always ^^ good job.

aquakip

Art Director, Pokemon Ethereal Gates
    Years
  • Great graphics! Do you use photoshop? I can't use photoshop to save my life! People say it's not complicated, but it is for me. I like good ole fashion MS paint.

Anyhow. I love your avvies. Especially the ones with the intricate designs. The Shiny Espeon avatar is awesome!

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
  • Great graphics! Do you use photoshop? I can't use photoshop to save my life! People say it's not complicated, but it is for me. I like good ole fashion MS paint.

Anyhow. I love your avvies. Especially the ones with the intricate designs. The Shiny Espeon avatar is awesome!

thanks(: i wish i had photoshop, i use gimp tho :P

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Amazing as aways Kayla! I just love your work, especially your anime work.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back