• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kingdom Hearts Series.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    Eh, well technically BBS was mainstream. xD;
    So that's what we have now instead of KHIII I suppose.
    III should be coming sooner or later, since it's based after DDD. :3

We arent getting BBS instead of KH3. People think that BBS is KH3, Which it isnt. KH3 will be the end of Xehanort's saga.

Yeah, I was playing through Re:COM a while ago, I got to the Castle Oblivion World. -you get the picture-
    Anyway, I'm lacking Door Keys, so yeah, I really can't be bothered going back to get some more. xDD;;
    I beat the GBA version though, I loved it. >w<

I like the Ps2 version more. :/ I have a bad past with the GBA version.

I'm currently playing Re:coded, and it's great. |D
    It feels like a REAL KINGDOM HEARTS GAME, and that's something I haven't seen in KH for a while. Maybe it's because you're playing as Sora, Idk.

The ending of 358 was painful. D:

Yeah, haven't posted here in a while, sorry for the long post. xDD;;

Meh, that kind of far from the kh series. It doesnt feel even close to me.
    KHBBS felt more of a KH to me tbh.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
    We arent getting BBS instead of KH3. People think that BBS is KH3, Which it isnt. KH3 will be the end of Xehanort's saga.

Yeah, I know. I'm just saying that BBS is the newest mainstream we have at the moment, So we can't really complain about another one so soon.

ソラ

Years
    Yeah, I know. I'm just saying that BBS is the newest main game we have at the moment, So we can't really complain about another one so soon.

Fixed it.

Yes KH1, KH2, and KHBBS is main games. the rest is to fill in the wholes.
    KHRe:CoM/CoM it feels a Main game, but its a fill in game.

ソラ

Years
    Eh, I call them mainstream. xDD;
    I think it's from the influence of Manga. xDDD;;
    Ahh I see.
    I love the manga I havent read KHII Vol 2 - whatever which is it.
    or the Days one. and I am looking forward for BBS :3

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
    Sadly, the KH manga's official translation was canceled. D:
    Which really sucks. :I
    So yeah, if you want to read the manga, learn Japanese or wait ages for a chapter to come out from Fan translators every now and then.

ソラ

Years
    Sadly, the KH manga's official translation was canceled. D:
    Which really sucks. :I
    So yeah, if you want to read the manga, learn Japanese or wait ages for a chapter to come out from Fan translators every now and then.
    its cool
    I love the games more cause its the original works.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years

I like the Ps2 version more. :/ I have a bad past with the GBA version.

KH CoM (GBA Version) was a disgrace to all KH games.
    It lacked what a basic KH game needs:

1. 3D
    2. Voices
    3. Tougher Bosses

In KH Re: CoM, an extra final boss in Sora Mode was added. (Marluxia III)
    And also, in Riku's mode, Zexion was an extra boss as well. And guess what?
    Zexion and Marluxia III were tough, and that makes the game interesting and fun enough.

However, CoM lacked so many things required to be a qualified KH game, so therefore, it WASN'T a KH game.

its cool
    I love the games more cause its the original works.

I agree. The manga was a copy of the games, and as long as we play the games, we know what's going on with the storyline.

By the way, RE: Coded and BBS were both awesome Kingdom Hearts games.
    Though I must say that Birth by Sleep was the best Kingdom Hearts game though, because it's the first KH game I've played.

miley810

Assassin
    Years
    Wow after reading all thoes posts after mine and my computer erasing the post I"ve made 2 times now (grrrr!) I can send a message.Re:CoM does suck,but its all I have availble right now,I will say again.Now I have a question for yall.What would yall think of a KH game for the Wii?If they've made any I have NOT seen it.I bet it would be cool,and if they could make a keyblade thing u put ur wiimote in that would rock.What do yall think?

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
    Mmmm. err. Nah. I don't think that would work, but I do think KH for the Wii would be good. :/
    I donno, Kingdom Hearts + Motion Actions doesn't really work I reckon. Maybe that's just me.

Late

Pokémon Artist
    Years
    Why all this hate for KH: CoM and RE: CoM?
    I love GBA version over any other KH game (except KH1 xD).
    It was the first KH game I ever played and I can still play it whenever I want and never get tired of it. That game had best Organization members and it's a shame they died (because of me) and couldn't get to KH2 then.
    I'm a big Organization XIII fan, my favorites are Axel (Got it memorized?), Marluxia (Awesome boss), Larxene (I like battling against her too) and Demyx (Funny and stupid in good way) :D

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    Why all this hate for KH: CoM and RE: CoM?
    I love GBA version over any other KH game (except KH1 xD).
    It was the first KH game I ever played and I can still play it whenever I want and never get tired of it. That game had best Organization members and it's a shame they died (because of me) and couldn't get to KH2 then.
    I'm a big Organization XIII fan, my favorites are Axel (Got it memorized?), Marluxia (Awesome boss), Larxene (I like battling against her too) and Demyx (Funny and stupid in good way) :D

I don't think its as much hate. The game is really hard to get the hang of and to play. CoM for the GBA has awful controls and such. CoM for the Ps2 I imagine would be slightly easier, but Idk I've never played it (Living in UK)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I thought CoM for GBA had better controls (for its system) than Re:CoM did. :( The camera was awful in Re:CoM and made a lot of fights way harder than they needed to be, which was never an issue in the GBA version.

But I still love the game in both versions. n_n

ソラ

Years
    I thought CoM for GBA had better controls (for its system) than Re:CoM did. :( The camera was awful in Re:CoM and made a lot of fights way harder than they needed to be, which was never an issue in the GBA version.

But I still love the game in both versions. n_n
    Meh, CoM was hell for me. Lol. Not cause it was hard, cause the history of the game for me. Lol I think I told you lightning.

But I still have it, and I love it <33

But I like Re:CoM better.

and All camera's in KH suck ass. xD the worst has to be Re:Coded for camera tho D:. I think, CoM had an auto camera you didnt have to do anything to change it.

Cherrim

Years
    CoM didn't even really have a camera. :s

KH2's camera was okay. It was, at the very least, the only non-clunky camera in the series. 8/ I don't remember being frustrated with it like I was with almost every other game.

ソラ

Years
    CoM didn't even really have a camera. :s

KH2's camera was okay. It was, at the very least, the only non-clunky camera in the series. 8/ I don't remember being frustrated with it like I was with almost every other game.
    Yeah

KHII/KHIIFM Camera wasnt that bad at all. I never complained on it.
    I like BBS's Camera but that is just me.

after playing KHII/KHIIFM. I play KH/KHFM, and it so confusing xD.

Cherrim

Years
    The only issue I had with BBS's camera is just that it was a bit awkward to deal with in the heat of battle. :/ It's not really its fault--the screen resolution on the PSP is a little weird and it had no second analog stick to control the camera with but they did a good job with what was available. It's just in those extra fights where I was constantly like "OMG CAMERA STOP THAT".

Ugggh don't even get me started on the original KH's camera. XD;

ソラ

Years
    The only issue I had with BBS's camera is just that it was a bit awkward to deal with in the heat of battle. :/ It's not really its fault--the screen resolution on the PSP is a little weird and it had no second analog stick to control the camera with but they did a good job with what was available. It's just in those extra fights where I was constantly like "OMG CAMERA STOP THAT".

Ugggh don't even get me started on the original KH's camera. XD;
    Yeah.

But dont get me wrong atm BBS is my favorite KH game(possible BBSFM, I havent finish it yet too busy with the PS3 and such, but I am beating Ven's side today), but KHIIFM is my next one to be favorite.

Kh camera is ehh xDD and the screen is too close to sora D: tbh for me.

Cherrim

Years
    The camera in KH1 likes to get stuck a lot, or during boss fights (especially during boss fights ;_;) it'll decide to show you a pillar or something instead of what's happening behind said pillar.

Really the only game with a worse camera is Re:Coded. :(

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    idk, I remember the Days camera being crappy too, one of the reasons it made me get headaches as well. I kept having to constantly change it. Very annoying. @_@

Back