• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kingdom Hearts Thread

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • Actually, I'm not sure the Wii even has enough buttons to do the original KH without resorting to waggle for attacking. XD;

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • Yeah I know, But I like Kingdom Hearts the way it is, I wouldnt want a Remake till it is like over 15 - 20 years old.,

Cherrim

Years
  • I'm not sure I even need a remake. The first game has aged well, imo. It still looks good and the controls aren't shaky or anything.

ソラ

Years
  • I'm not sure I even need a remake. The first game has aged well, imo. It still looks good and the controls aren't shaky or anything.
    True, I still replay it. No matter how many times I beat it, IMO it has a good replay value well that is just me tho,

Cherrim

Years
  • ...okay what's up with the CSS on your post? You typing that in every time? @_@;;

I don't replay KH1 much. I've actually only ever beaten it once. I got pretty far both times I tried to replay it after that, though. I do plan on beating it again this time (on FM) though. I like the game but I found the inability to skip cutscenes to be very annoying. XD;

ソラ

Years
  • ...okay what's up with the CSS on your post? You typing that in every time? @_@;;

I don't replay KH1 much. I've actually only ever beaten it once. I got pretty far both times I tried to replay it after that, though. I do plan on beating it again this time (on FM) though. I like the game but I found the inability to skip cutscenes to be very annoying. XD;
    What!? I like it! White and Green like my Profile xD, and I just think it looks awesome, why are you annoyed by it? and No I don't type it everytime. Copy and Paste :].

and Yeah I know what you mean. I kinda Replay KHFM more than I replay KH. haha, okay let me re say that, KHFM has great replay value. and It is annoying about not skipping the cutscenes, but they did kinda fixed it, but not so well, like if you seen it once before you fight, and you die in that fight, you can skip it if you continue.

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
  • If they ever remake KH1, all I'd ask is to fix the freaking camera to the analog. >_< Although, if it was ported to a psp, that would be impossible. It would have to stay the same. I would love a KH1 port to the PSP though. I thought my PSP became so epic when I could play FFTactics, FF7, Crisis Core, and Dissidia on it any time I felt, which are all amazing games.

I have yet to really play KHFM, but I'm looking forward to the Xemnas fight in Hollow Bastion when I do. Are the US bosses, Xemnas, and the few extra scenes the only things they added though?

Cherrim

Years
  • They added a few gameplay mechanics--like some extra abilities and whatnot, but otherwise yeah, I think it's about the same.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I'm going to ask for a PS2 and KH1 and 2 for Christmas. Guess that shows how retro I am. Coming from N64 to PS2 in 2009. xD But the controls will feel so different for me because I'm used to the N64 and Gamecube controllers. Blehh. :P Also, why would you want to skip cutscenes? I know this is weird, but I tend to like the plot of the game better than the actual game play.

ソラ

Years
  • I'm going to ask for a PS2 and KH1 and 2 for Christmas. Guess that shows how retro I am. Coming from N64 to PS2 in 2009. xD But the controls will feel so different for me because I'm used to the N64 and Gamecube controllers. Blehh. :P Also, why would you want to skip cutscenes? I know this is weird, but I tend to like the plot of the game better than the actual game play.
    Ah, that is an a good thing to ask for, since KH 1 and KHII are only 20 dollars, and a PS2 would be uh, around $150 - $199, and I pretty much think you'll like it. Well since some of the players Play so much of the game that the scenes get boring cause you know it by heart.

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years

• Ah, that is an a good thing to ask for, since KH 1 and KHII are only 20 dollars, and a PS2 would be uh, around $150 - $199, and I pretty much think you'll like it. Well since some of the players Play so much of the game that the scenes get boring cause you know it by heart.

Exactly. I've put in approximately 1500~ hours into FFXII if I combine ALL of my file times, and I skip the beginning scenes but I've pretty much memorized the script. I still enjoy many of them though, so I still watch them.

But Kingdom Hearts is so much fun to watch scenes for, but the problem is if you die so many times or get stuck so easily, watching them again and again and again and again just becomes annoying.

I agree with SilverSmeargleSplatter though, story over gameplay any day, so long as the gameplay makes sense. FFTactics, IMO, is apure example of story over gameplay, lol. Even though I've grown to love FFT gameplay.

Cherrim

Years
  • Yeah, I love cutscenes and I usually won't skip them the first couple times I see them but...

Well, for example, I've been fighting one boss in KH:FM for about two hours now. For some reason I just cannot beat the Cave of Wonders. I'm quite happily skipping the short cutscene before it every time I die. I can only imagine how much more frustrating it'd be to have to watch all of it again. xD;

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • As long as KH is on the DS, GBA, PS2, PSP, or PS3, I'm happy.
    Though, if a KH game comes out on the PS3 before I get a chance to buy it, I'm gonna get real pissed.

ソラ

Years
  • As long as KH is on the DS, GBA, PS2, PSP, or PS3, I'm happy.
    Though, if a KH game comes out on the PS3 before I get a chance to buy it, I'm gonna get real pissed.
    If I didnt own a Ps3 by the time they release a PS3 Kingdom Hearts, I would just buy the game, and play it on my friends PS3 or just buy a PS3 at the same time.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
  • I know it's a hair late but in the non-cheat version of KH you've gotta beat him with a combo finisher I do believe. o-o; Have you tried that?

Nope that only applies to KH2.

If it isn't your cheating I'm pretty sure it's because you haven't hurt him enough to see a difference in HP as bosses like Hades, Rock Titan, Sephiorth and Ansem have more HP than what you can scan you have to take out a lot of their HP before you can see a difference.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    I went back and faught him without the cheat enabled, and I beat him in a few hits. So, the infinite HP cheat makes him have infinite HP as well. But I am at level 100 though.

Cherrim

Years
  • ...o_O Did the Upcoming Games thread just get merged into here?

Cherrim

Years
  • Alright, all fixed. D;

Guys I only need one more challenge sigil and I've got all 255 of them. It's the same one I was missing in the Japanese version--the special challenge for mission 66. XD;

Back