• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

IMPORTANT: Klippy is 10 PC years old

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    latest
    u did it!

when did we start bein buds like '07?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Happy 10th Birthday Goku you'll be a super saiyan in no time at all

But seriously, you are the best, and an example of what somebody can be here if they want to work for it. Cheers to 10 years, haha.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • Ten years, that's a lot. Wow, congrats Klips! I hope you can stay around for at least another decade, because seriously, you're such a great presence on the forums.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I remember when I thought you were so intimidating in Ryan's old fan club. Now you're not so scary ;) Happy 10 years, G-Man. PC wouldn't have been the same without you!

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • omg klippy pls, how am i supposed to compete with my 5 years compared to your decade? :(

fine you win, you always win, happy pcversary klippy <3 dont leave us pls, even if i want you to ;)

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Aww...

You're pretty much in most of my memories of this place, so obviously your history speaks for itself... even during that time you were away. You do wonderful things for this community and you're a great friend, Gar-bear.

Back