• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Know Me, Love Me, Hate Me. It's Up To You.

Years
  • 1-Imagine this scenario-
    A t-rex dinosaur(let us assume it is female) wants to go on a date with you!So where will you take her?
    2-If one of your best friend turns out not to be a human but a cyborg,what will you do?
    3-If you get stuck in a hurricane with only your houndour and then are transported to a distant land,what will you do?

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Hey! Definately curious;
    Favorite tier to battle in? (besides OU)
    Favorite pokemon video game?
    Favorite car?
    Favorite pokemon type?
    Hmm favorite movie?

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
  • Do you like getting random friend requests?

What kind of friends do you like to have? Chatty ones? Quiets ones?

Would it be alright if I decided to ask you to be my mentor in competitive battles?

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Heyo! :)

Hmmm, well. You have UU, it's really fun to play!

Ehhh.... Hmm, I have a hard time to chose oe but. I love Metal Gear Solid.

Borderline impossible question! but, I'm going to say that my favorite car is the Porsche 911. Why? because since I saw one, when I was four years old, my interest on cars growed up.

Hii there!

Not a fan of them, but I guess I can talk with that person after looking his/her request!

A mix! some of them are quiet, and some others talk a lot like me! (You're talking about PC friends right?)

Eeeehhh... I can't teach you a lot about it. But, if you like offensive teams and you need some help. Sure, I can help you! :)

What about your fav movie didnt answer that one :3 and Porsche 911s are great in general haha

Bobbylicious

Banned
    Years
  • Do u ever read the welcome msg and then get mad coz it says "u came here for ROM hacking didn't u?!?!?!?!?!?!!!" coz it's bullying and u didn't join for rom hacking coz I do :'(

Bobbylicious

Banned
    Years
  • Well. You see, I don't really make that kind of questions to myself, I don't even care and I feel that it's a waste of time. It's not bullying, haha it's just a joke...

O.....

Since u r from buenos aires how often do u hear/listen to the song buenos aires from evita?

Bobbylicious

Banned
    Years
  • Never, why I would even hear it. Just because I'm Argentine? I know it, but I don't hear it.

I was just wondering coz I am in Australia and I hear dumb songs about Australia every day :(

But buenos aires is good song, u should write to Argentinian governor or w/e and ask to make it the national anthem coz it's just a rly good song

Back