• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Know Me, Love Me, Hate Me. It's Up To You.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
  • Lol i love your intro is there a restriction to amount of questions cause i can ask some :p
    Whats your favorite color?
    Whats your favorite aspect of pokemon?
    Whats your favorite type? (Ik u r in multiple clubs but whats ur main?)
    Do u have a favorite book? Movie?
    And favorite type of music? :p
    Thats just a little bit im actually pretty good at questions sometimes :p ill probably add more later :)
    Edit: are u mad cause i stole Winona in my sig :p

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    All I have to ask right now is: why mountain roads?

Years
  • So I've seen that you're into competitive battling, and you're often on the battle server. So, I must ask, how long have you been into competitive battling? And what first got you into it?

Years
  • Since you dislike your country, if you could live anywhere else on Earth where would you?

You say you like cars, do you know anything about their more intricate workings? Have you considered taking up being a mechanic as a career?

Years
  • I've got a lot of Pokemon related questions for you.

What is your least favorite Pokemon?
    What is your favorite mega?
    What are your favorite games in the series?
    What are your least favorite games in the series?
    What was your first Pokemon game?
    What is your favorite region?
    What is your least favorite region?

Years
  • Considering that you would like to get into racing, is there a specific type of car or division you'd like to race?

Why did you choose your current PC theme?

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Wait I thought only community supporters could see these threads?

Well my question to you is, when did you first become addicted to forum games? lol

Joexv

ManMadeOfGouda joexv.github.io
    Years
  • Why do you hate your country?
    And why isnt ur name ocelot to go with ur sig and avatar?

Years
  • I've got another question for you!

Who do you think is more obsessed with Forum Games, you or me?

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2017
    What's your favorite food?
    Who's your favorite male on the battle Server?
    Can you beat my Mitsubishi?
    Why do you lift so much?
    Favorite Video Game?
    Why you so good at competitive Archer-senpai?
    How many lifts do you do a day?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Well, I'm 173cm. I'm not too tall. But when you're talking with somebody who's 120cm...
    Oh, ok. For a second there I thought that you were gonna say that you're over 6 foot, but we're almost the same height XD

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
    Years
  • I see much talk of your country and reasons for disliking it / its people, but what do you like about it? You seem pretty nice 'n jolly, so I can't believe you''re completely unhappy there.

Any local foods / restaurants you really like? Where abouts do you hang out around town?

Years
  • Why are you so eager to learn German and Japanese in particular?
    How long have you been learning to speak English? You seem fluent to me.

If you could up and move to any place on the Earth right now, where would you choose and why?

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Hey there :) Nice to meet you dude! I seen you post around here and I'd have to say... for English not being your native language, you speak it better than 90% of the kids I went to high school with. I speak a little bit of Spanish, but I haven't really practiced since I had to for school. That being said, I had a great teacher so it'd be easy enough for me to revisit it and I probably should what with how prevalent Spanish is in the US and California especially. Although I do have to say... it would not be my first choice of language... it'd be German!

I think it's a beautiful language and I'm glad to see someone else wants to learn it! Maybe we can practice together sometime? :p I've been meaning to create my own little plan for learning it based off methods my Spanish teacher taught me, so if/when I do, you're welcome to see it if you'd like!

As for some questions... hm. I apologize if this was asked already, but what is your favorite make/model of car? Or perhaps just a favorite "brand" or style? For me, I really like Tesla and it'd make me extremely happy to own the Roadster. That aside, I also have a thing for old style cars like you'd see in The Great Gatsby. Of course, I know very little about cars in actuality and just want to buy things that look pretty~

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020

Don't worry! The Tesla Roadster/Great Gatsby cars are dream cars. They are QUITE expensive. And yeah, I'm always down to practice my Spanish! My main problem is that I have a lack of vocabulary. So while I understand the different conjugations of words, I don't know what most of the words are. Or how certain phrases are said because they don't always translate literally to English. If I were to brush up on my vocabularly and tense specific conjugation, I'd be pretty well off! But yeah, if you're ever down to chat in Spanish just message me~ I can say one thing for sure: Your English is MUCH better than my Spanish.

Again I apologize if this was asked, but how did you get your username? Doesn't seem like something that'd come from what I read as your interests. Just something you picked randomly and it stuck, or is there a story behind it?

Back