• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Last movie you watched? Edition II

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Paranormal Activity 4. Probably one of lessor films in the series.

Years
  • The Wicker Man. I don't know why I watched it, but it always made me mad what happens in that film. Poor Cage. Just a guy that wanted to help, but they killed him anyways.

VanillaMiltank

GET SOME MILK
    Years
  • The Wicker Man. I don't know why I watched it, but it always made me mad what happens in that film. Poor Cage. Just a guy that wanted to help, but they killed him anyways.
    Ooh yes, I remember watching this years ago...{:3}

Watched Alice Through The Looking Glass the other night. It was...good, just not in the same league as the first film. It didn't have as much in the humour department, but, all in all, it was a pretty good film - a good sequel

Alan Rickman -_-
    Lovely man....

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 6, 2024
    Sonatine and HANA-BI. I recommend everyone to watch these movies (in order) at least once in their lifetime. Words can't describe how good they are.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I'm fairly certain the last new movie I saw that wasn't a re-watch was Old Boy. I had been meaning to watch it for ages. Really good, really gross. Would watch again :)

Years
  • The movie was called The Age of Adaline and it was something of a whim that I didn't really know about when I watched it. It's got an interesting premise - a woman who stops aging - and overall it was a good movie, but there were just little things that bothered me like the one character who gets introduced early on who I just didn't like. It was also a surreal experience because the movie was partially set in my own area (though, of course, filmed in Vancouver like everything movie is).

Years
  • I actually need some help. I've tried figuring out the film, but I have no clue who's in it. I know it's a comedy and it takes place in the late 70's. It either came out earlier this year or isn't out yet. It's a crime comedy where it looks like it's just one long shoot out between two sides that think the other side betrayed them. For the life of me I can't figure out what it's called.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    I've just seen Tron almost a week ago.

It was certainly a worthwhile experience to witness bits of CGI in it's olden days.

We've come a long way since those days. Although the movie may be a little dated, it certainly deserves it's status as a cult classic that shaped numerous computer animations. If I am correct, without this movie, Toy Story would not have been possible.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I actually need some help. I've tried figuring out the film, but I have no clue who's in it. I know it's a comedy and it takes place in the late 70's. It either came out earlier this year or isn't out yet. It's a crime comedy where it looks like it's just one long shoot out between two sides that think the other side betrayed them. For the life of me I can't figure out what it's called.
    Free Fire, maybe? It's played at various film festivals earlier this year but hasn't been generally released yet.

Years
  • Free Fire, maybe? It's played at various film festivals earlier this year but hasn't been generally released yet.

One thousand kisses will befall you for the honour you have brought upon my family.

Thank you, like, alot. I couldn't find this at all and this puts one more brain itch away where I don't have to worry about scratching it any longer. Thanks!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones

Years
  • Last weekend I saw Children of the Corn for the first time. It wasn't really what I was expecting. That gruesome opening sequence was like something from the 70s, but the more the movie went on the more it felt like I was watching a (low budget) 80s action film.

Back