• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last One to Post Wins! v4

Aldo

Survivalist
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2024
    Is club penguin for penguin lovers or for penguins only? Can I join?

Years
    I had a life-sized emperor penguin plush. I was part of an Otaku club irl and all of us would meet up after school to watch anime and other movies, tv, play games together and share treats. There was one time where we were required to all bring silly toys with us to the watch party, and I came with penguin, to everyone's delight.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Missed the boat on Club Penguin. Wasted time on Neopets instead.

Never watched March of the Penguins...probably. Would have been a long time ago, if so. Remembers hearing about it.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Yes, Bruce. Liked them well enough. Preferred Nimmos, personally.

Remembers a few negatives of the olden times: the speed of dial-up Internet (still a reality for some), disconnecting for someone to use a phone or get a call, and (supposedly) paying for Internet by the hour.

Years
    I love penguins! We once donated a small sum to the local Zoo, and got our names to be displayed at the penguin enclosure.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Has not visited the zoo in years. Never particularly enjoyed or hated it. Simply never found it that interesting. Could not get a good look at most animals.

Supposedly kept the penny squisher machines at the local zoo all these years. Costs $1 (maybe more) to flatten a penny.

Years
    My first neopet was a Shoyru-- you guys know I would pick the one closest to the dragon, it was my knock-off Charmander. I also had a unipeg, kept it in the medieval fantasy theme, unicorns and dragons. Being a little girl I of course painted it rainbow. There was a Scorchio, my poor girl's dragonite. I also had a teecko too, and loved that perky reptile. I don't remember all of the paint brush colors I used after so many years, just some.

I made another one to have more pets and pick up a few more prizes--because of the number limit at the time, which was a big no-no on Neopets. It was more feline-themed this time kacheek and had multiple kougras, one I painted silver, another lost desert and then a fairy one. Eventually my accounts were frozen for being too many, but I rebuilt a new one

I went for a cuddlier look that time, a baby kougra, a poogle, a cloud gnorbu and an Eyrie.

This was all many years ago though...

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Owned a Fire Nimmo, Rainbow Quiggle, and Green Ruki. Nabbed one of the first few Rukis available...probably. Technically never had a Nimmo that often, thanks to the Lab Ray. Wanted those stats.

Expanded pet customization with clothing and backgrounds, also. Popped in a few years back. Allows quite a bit of creativity, even without spending real money.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    I have no idea what you're all talking about. ^^"

Raised virtual pets. Played flash games for Neopoints, the currency of the game. Spent those Neopoints on items like food, toys, and paintbrushes to color your pet. Also visited various worlds for daily things like telling jokes to a grumpy king and spinning various wheels.

Picture of a Red Bruce:
    Last One to Post Wins! v4

Back