• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last One to Post Wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Thanks so much. I'm still browsing. And alas no. It was a commission I ordered back when HGSS came out. It's me as a trainer and Dill (my Feraligatr). I'd love to draw like that though.

Squirtlenator

[color=#cecfc4]Hasta La Vista, Baby[/color]
    Years
  • You can raise a virtual pokemon pet, post your art, do role playing, post your game journeys, play games, or just chill and chat. What's the meaning behind it's name?

Years
  • Definitely thinking about posting some art (I'm starting a pokemon art challenge soon so might share on here) and RP sounds good!

And Dill is the name of the feraligatr I've had since Crystal that I've managed to transfer to Pokemon X (I want him on Sword and Shield though). Feraligatr is a type of Crocodile (Or Alligator) .CrocoDILe....Dil....Dill ^_^;;. I was young when I named him but he's stuck with me so.

Years
  • Thanks Ash! And yay cupcake! *noms*.

Yup that was the first place I posted but then I saw fun and games and couldn't help myself. And thanks for the warm welcome x

Years
  • Thanks Ash! And yay cupcake! *noms*.

Yup that was the first place I posted but then I saw fun and games and couldn't help myself. And thanks for the warm welcome x

Someone who knows the good stuff when they see it!!!

Seriously though, all of PC is awesome, but we do have an awful lot of fun over here in off topic games 😊

Gen II is still my favourite. Was crystal your first Pokemon game?

Years
  • Was crystal your first Pokemon game?

I saw cakes and was drawn instantly 😂. But I will have a proper look about soon.

And Red/Blue/Green was my first game. I've been a fan from the very beginning ^_^;;. But Crystal was the only game I managed to transfer all my old pokemon from as my older games have gone for a walk about somewhere.

Years
  • Blue was my first game but Gen II really blew me away with the additions it made! Finally being able to take a female character in Crystal was the icing on the (cup)cake!

The first and second gen games are available on the 3DS VC if you ever want to replace your lost ones :)

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
    Years
  • yeah, i can't believe Aisaka enticed us earlier only to eat it all for herself in the end smh
    Last One to Post Wins!

Well I can't believe I'd schedule a scheme team meeting and no one would come! </3

I heard something about cakes. I like cakes!
    Also, Hi! *waves*
    Hey, someone new in this thread, welcome! Like Ash said earlier, all of PC is pretty cool but as someone who spends most of her time in Off-Topic and Forum Games, we have a lot of fun here.

Last One to Post Wins!

The people are great too, hope you can fit in comfortably and to see you around, but I am gonna have to steal this win.~

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
    Years
  • i was stuck in traffic what could i have done!!
    Last One to Post Wins!

Okay fair, that's a solid enough reason. We might just have to schedule another one sometime soon but I think someone else will have to bring something, I might be out of ingredients.

But what I'm not out of is determination to win, so let me take that right back.~

Years
  • ohh yeah new member. welcome! you interested in making an intro thread over at Meet & Greet Dill? link's on my signature if ever :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back