• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last poké-thing you did?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Upon reading this text, think and explain in the reply what the last pokémon related thing you did was before coming here. Browsing PC does not count, except if you did something specific such as writing a fanfic or trading a pokémon or something other than general posting.

For me, the last pokémon related thing I did... Was probably using the "ask the almighty helix" site a couple of minutes ago (related to Twitch Plays Pokémon) to show my friend what the Helix wanted to reply to the question "Should I go to school today?" xD The answer was "Ask again later", btw.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
    I finally managed to experience a little of Pokemon Y! :D My brother's friend came over and brought his 3DS with him. It so happens he has Y and so I tried a little of it. My reaction? It's quite difficult to move around as I'm not used to it yet, but the graphics are amazing! It was also my first time sitting in a chair in a Pokemon game haha. Haven't got to battle yet though. Will do so later.

Oh, and I'm periodically checking TPP, so that could also be my last Poke-thing I did. :P

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
    Reorganized some of my Pokemon figurines. I accidentally smashed the side of the chair on my desk and many of my figurines fell on the main desk from their mini shelves, and two plushies fell down as well (luckily my glass with soda didn't fell on the carpet).

Deciding which plush I will sleep with tonight - might just take Meowstic female again.

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
    Last Pokemon thing I did? Was play Pokemon Emerald!
    I believe I was just beating trainers before the Safari Zone. Now I'll be going in there, catching a Doduo and an Oddish and then using them for the new challenge Challeggs

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Made some avatar featuring Vileplume. Took some time, as I was messing around in Photoshop with selective color, gradient maps, levels, curves, and other things. I'm pretty satisfied with the outcome; might use it here someday. 8) I'll post it in one of my future gallery updates, too. Aside from that, I've also played a bit of Pokémon Y. Was battling against some friends. I've had about seven matches against all together, and managed to win three of them. Would've been better if it were four, but oh well--at least it was fun.

Years
    Pretty sure this came after finishing Pokemon X, a while back, but I believe it was making my avatar and signature set, which took a few hours because I was procrastinating the whole extracting Pikachu process :P

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I'm playing Pokémon Y right now actually. XD

I'm sweeping the Shalour City Gym. ^_^

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    It's unexpectedly interesting to hear what the rest of the fandom is up to! Feel free to post in this thread more than once.

Tek

Years
    Believe it or not, last thing I did was hatch poke eggs in HG. I'm working on a Mudkip for a group breeding project :]

Years
    I clicked on the link in the PGL to receive the bargain ticket which was yesterday I think. A more recent thing was taking a quick look at Twich plays Pokémon and RNG Plays Pokémon which was today since it was already past midnight.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Struggling to beat the Johto E4 second go-around for my Gym Leader Challenge. I'm hecka underleveled but keep pushing through because training is annoying af in those games. Saved after Koga and gave up for a while. x__x

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Does watching Twitch Plays Pokemon Crystal count? xD Praise Lord Helix.

Well besides that,I checked my Streetpass notifications in Y and that's about it.

Years
    Well... I found a torn open XY TCG booster pack at my store today that I had to write off as stolen, so that's kind of Pokemon related, I guess. Other than that, I was reading the updates on Twitch Plays Pokemon on my break.

Blueredemption

Never stop exploring!
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Oct 16, 2023
    lets see... i played mystery dungeon before heading out this morning. i will admit that it ended with me soft resetting :P

Back