• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last Pokémon-related purchase you made

Years
  • IMG_8180.jpg

Picked up this baby at EB Games. Worth it!!

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2022
    Mine would be the Brilliant Stars elite trainer box gave fairly bad pulls but oh well.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I finally purchased Crystal in the 3DS e-shop. I don't have the actual cartridge and my old Gameboy isn't feeling amazing anyways, so this felt like a good decision since the game is a must-have.

soulzzii

We don't wanna watch the news, we just read statem
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2023
    just bought the tcg Sylveon tin on a school trip. it was more expensive than i tought but it was the last one they had so its worth it lol

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I bought the 24 inch Mew plushie from Gamestop the other day (seen here at link).

Mew gives the best cuddles. Here it is sitting on top of my bed.

Spoiler:

Latios

Editor of the Johto Times newsletter
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    I bought an original box and manual for my unboxed copy of Pokémon Pearl I bought a few months ago from a friend.

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Didn't spend any money on it...but I went to GAME for the mythical codes. I was expecting some sort of glossy card but no, just multiple receipts. Still, first "in-person" event Pokémon I've ever had!

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2023
    A new licence for Pokemon Bank. I'm slowly preparing to get all the important Pokemon to Home. Who knows how long this will be possible.

Years
  • My boyfriend likes Psyduck, so I bought him a small bottle for his pills with Psyduck in his signature head-holding pose. It's part of Christmas so I'm impatiently excited to give it to him!

Years
  • Months ago I bought a second-hand copy of Emerald to replace the one I foolishly sold before the price spiked. This was to complete my childhood dream of owning all GBA pokemon games. Now I can play through all GBA games, clone my teams in Emerald, and transfer to later gens before Pokemon transfer shuts down. Not to mention I got Nintendont running on my Wii so I could also transfer some pokemon to XD and Colosseum.

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2023
    Mystery Dungeon DX a couple of days ago. Red Rescue Team was one of my favorite games growing up, and I still play it every once in a while. I bought it to see how the remake compared to the original, and I kind of don't care for the changes yet. I love the look of course, but it plays differently in the dungeons kind of, and it confuses me. Maybe if I finished Gates to Infinity and Super Mystery Dungeon I'd be more used to the games, but alas. Still fun though, since I love the originals.

Back