• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last Pokémon-related purchase you made

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    My Pokemon HOME automatically renewed but I'm not going to count that in favor of the adorable Sylveon pen I bought! <33

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2022
    I think it was a pokemon TCG booster box, it was rebel clash, sword and shield base, or crimson invasion, can't remember which...

HitmonSal

Mon top!
    Years
  • The limited edition Bea and Hitmontop figures I found it the cheapest on Amazon JP. Can't wait for it to arrive on Tuesday!

I also got a hitmontop charm ordered for my necklace. I need to replace my salamence mega stone charm cos it's dyed blue from all my hair dying xD

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • My last Pokémon-related purchase was Pokémon Mystery Dungeon DX...and that was, what, two months ago?

Years
  • It was Pokemon Moon back in December 2020. I found a sealed copy for a very good price so I decided to buy it since I only have Sun and Ultra Sun and I wanted to play through Alola again without having to delete my old saves from those two Sun versions.

Years
  • i believe the last Pokemon related thing i remember buying was a counterfeit copy of Pokemon Emerald... in 2009.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    The last one was either Moon or one of those 20th anniversary plushes; probably the latter...

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2023
    uhh I think it was sun for me, but I'll be getting snap soon as I can aford it.

and after watching a jaiden vid, I may check out pokemon rangers. can't remember the exact title right now.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    A Pikachu Plush that was dressed as Mega-Ampharos. Picked it up when I was getting Bravely Default II I believe? Or whatever game that I went to pick up before it I can't really remember now.

Figment

Professional Falinks Enjoyer.
    Years
  • The last thing I'm pretty sure was the ticket for the Swablu community day in Pokemon GO. The last mainline game I purchased was Mystery Dungeon DX for Christmas.

Years
  • bought Pokemon Snap some time ago! gonna be a while until i play it though... i dont like playing handheld and i need a new TV u_u

Years
  • Yesterday I woke up earlier than usual (for a sunday), so out of boredom I decided to go to a nearby flea market and while there I saw a very nice and legit copy of Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky for sale and I decided to buy it as an impulse purchase since it was pretty cheap and that's my latest Pokemon-related purchase as of now.
    I'm actually really excited about this one since I never played a Mystery Dungeon game before and only focused on the main series games so this will be a completely new experience for me when it comes to Pokemon games, I've already started a new game and I'm loving it so far but I'm only like an hour deep into the playthrough rn.

So any Pokemon Mystery Dungeon fans/experts on here to share some thoughts about this game since I really don't know anything about it, is Explorers of Sky any good compered to the rest of the Mystery Dungeon games and was it a good idea to have it be my first exposure to PMD games? What do you as fans say about this game, is it one of the better ones or middle of the pack or is it one of the worst ones in the PMD series of games?

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    My girlfriend got me this Pickachu snapback for my lid collection

Attachments

• IMG_20210705_172617_549.jpg
      IMG_20210705_172617_549.jpg
      520.1 KB · Views: 1
    Back