• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

'Last thing you said' remake

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    The last one died, but it was a pretty cool thread while it was alive.
    This is my remake of it.

What was the last thing you said?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    I was explaining that I had misunderstood and thought that someone was telling me that my father is a drug dealer. I knew they weren't being serious, but I was still confused because of the situation in which they said it.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    A really heavy "kee kee kee!!" sound because I was laughing, but it was one of those breathless laughs cause it was soooo funny.

If you mean actual words, the last thing I said was, "I gotta work in the morning."

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    I said "no" in a very deadpan tone.

Just before that, my mother had looked into my room, looked straight at me, and asked me if I was home. What else was I going to say?

Sir Codin

I was reading a conversation in Planescape: Torment aloud:

"When a mind does not know itself, it is flawed. When a mind is flawed, the man is flawed. When the man is flawed, that which he touches is flawed. It is said that what a flawed man sees, his hands make broken."

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Me looking at my ask.fm and thinking aloud:

"If another ****ing person asks who I'm going to prom with, I'm going to be mad pissed"

Gah.

Sanguine

malignant narcissist
    Years
    My head was over the balcony as my sister left my apartment making silly faces.

"You damn hooligan!", in my special grandma voice, was my eloquent response ^^

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Ummmm..

Well, I was on my way to Wendy's to get something to eat and was at a stoplight and I made a comment to myself about someone who was really impatient at one of the other stop lights and then immediately after I made the comment (which I can't remember) I honked (like a goose, not honking the horn on my car) and then I said "Why do I always make weird noises when I'm alone in the car?" I can't remember what I said for my order.

I took a nap when I got home because I was tired, and just woke up about an hour ago. Everyone else is asleep, so I haven't said anything else.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    I jokingly told my sister, "Make sure you pick me up something cute!" before I got off the phone with her while she was clothes shopping earlier tonight. When she got home and said she forgot to get me something, I gave her a little sarcastic grunt before she went off to bed.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    While I was driving home from swimming in the car I couldn't help but sing Titanium as it blasted on the radio, so my last few words were "Shoot me down but I won't fall, I am titaniuuuuum!". Except if you don't count singing then my last words were mutters of "Cheetos or a drink...", when we were at the store. :p

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    "Arnold is such a weird choice to advertise comedy"

Youtube is doing some new comedy thing, and Arnold Schwarzenegger is who they chose to advertise it. lol

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    "That goalkeeper made an error"
    While watching the Chelsea vs Everton match.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    "I don't remember moving it."
    Someone asked me where something is.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
    Years
    "Why the [compound expletive] is there only one...?"

I went to make a couple of peanut butter sandwiches for my daughter and myself, but for some reason I only had three slices of bread and one of them was an end. But that's the thing: There was only one end. For some reason I'm missing the other end.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    "I read Kalos region as Kaiba region...I should probably cut back on the Yu-Gi-Oh."

Back