• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Le Beginners Supremo Graphicals Class

..PandA.CharadE..

CUPCAKES :3
Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2009
    Hello noxious. We'll i'm back now, my assignment might be up on Saturday or Sunday due to school stuff etc.. Thanks ^^

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • No problems guys!
    Just need a few more in but I most post up Assignment #4 for the people who have finished.
    Feel free to VM me any graphics you want rated.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I should get mine soon.

If it's alright, I could possibly do it this weekend where I have more time?
    Thanks in advance~

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Sure whenever you get it done that is fine, but I will post the next assignment then so the other members don't need to wait.
    Just gotta think of an idea for one first... 8D

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Assignment #4 is up.
    Please try it without a tutorial, and if you really need one I can post a few here.

Decypher

Craig Marshall
    Years
  • Ok, heres assignment number 4. This is the first time I used a C4D as the main image, so it was something new. I didn't use a tutorial, as much as I wanted to xD. So, hopefully I didn't do too badly.

Don't ask about the text, it was just the first thing that came to mind when I looked at the sig. xD

..PandA.CharadE..

CUPCAKES :3
    Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2009
    Noxious, i'm afraid have to drop out of graphics school. It's because of school work, etc... Well, thanks ^^.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Awwh no problems Panda! You have been a great student and I was happy to teach you!
    If you ever want back in and this thing is still alive feel free. Or just PM me graphics at anytime for rates!

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Again, SO sorry it's coming late! ;_;
    I tried to do it, but PS crapped up.
    I SWEAR I'll do it this weekend. ;D

Last edited:

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
  • Okay. I apologize if this took too long, but here's my completed assignment (#4)
    Lol, FAILURE

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Yeah Blaster you need to sign up in the official Graphics School thread as Decypher posted.
    Read through it and sign up using the correct form..

No worries about late assignments guys, but if you are going to be late, I am not going to wait for 1 or 2 students. We have half the class finished and ready and I will keep posting assignments.

Ok this is an amazing tag. First of all, love the simplicty, love the depth and I love the tag. :) Good use of a C4D or multiple, I can't really tell, but by blurring parts and sharpening others, that is really what I was looking for you guys to achieve in this assignment. The text it great although in my opinion just a tad too large. When I focus on the C4D, the text pulls me away from it. You could make it smaller or somehow put it closer to the focal, but it isn't too bad how it is...
    The main focus was depth, and you were amazing at it. Good work!

Ok it was a good attempt, but there is a key feature missing that will alter you entire tag. That is depth. Simply sharpen the parts you want to be the closest to us and blur getting progressively more blurry as they go furthur back. Right now it does look like a C4D pasted on a black background... :x That also applies for the text. From it looks like, you tried to make it appear to be disappearing back into that spiral yes? Well it needs some blurring as it gets furthur away. Also I don't know if I am reading it wrong, but corrosion is spelt with an 's', not a 't'. :)
    So take it, blur and sharpen it, maybe use the 'Burn' tool to darken parts that you blur and post it again.

Last edited:

Ezzo!

conejo.
    Years
  • Assignment 3:.

Haha, yeah, um, it was a quickie.
    I'll start working on the next assignment. =)

Last edited:

Decypher

Craig Marshall
    Years
  • Thanks for the feedback, maybe its a good thing I did it without a tutorial after all. xD

Is this better?

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
  • Yeah, I tried blurring and sharpening parts of it. Not noticeable enough then? Here's another go at it, with a bit more of an effort at depth, though the burn tool just made things redder. And thanks for catching the spelling mistake, spelling is not one of my strong points (though I'm pretty obsessive about it and tend to check every single word I don't know on some online dictionary.)

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Ok no worries!
    Sorry for the lack of rates guys, school is kicking back up and musical stuff and blargh! I will try and have them done soon!

Back