• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] League Cards

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    It was announced in the new Sword/Shield trailer that you can collect League Cards as well as make your own. Think of it as like your own custom avatars before a battle!

Will you be using this feature in Sword/Shield?

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
    Yeaaah! Sounds super fun :) In its own way it's another form of customization, so every person can play with their own unique characters!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I am so happy to see more customization brought into Pokemon, no matter what form it comes in. Being able to express yourself though this game is so important imo. ;;

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    I'll do it a bit but probably not too far. Knowing myself I'll try to make a weird/funny one and then stick with it. :V

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
    You know what this reminds me of? Trainer PR Videos from X/Y. Which is fine by me - I'm one of the few people that liked Trainer PR Videos.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    I customized my pokeball-throwing so much in USUM and I loved how the trainer styles showed in your online profile. SIGN ME UP for that!
    I'll be really super picky with this though.

PkMnTrainerWilliam

Aspiring Professor's Aide
    Years
    I don't think I've ever been so excited by the prospect of my in game Trainer Card before. The customization options look to be plentiful, and I can definitely say making the game my own in any way is always a plus for me. Definitely going to work to unlock all of the options for it.

Back