• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

League of Legends

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
I was stuck in a drop hack ranked game today. we just pushed through disconnects & stuff and I eventually killed 3 people and took the nexus for the win xD Then I sent a ticket to Riot about it with screenshots and all. I hate people who hack drop. Only because they probably check sites like op.gg and I was playing Orianna and op.gg shows that I have carry potential with Orianna lol xD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
At least you can play Talon xD And well, now you've seen my Orianna, although I was lagging like hell xD haha

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
Years
To me, they hit Talon way too hard when they removed the silence. I understand why his silence was op, but damn, the new slow just isn't cutting it. .25 seconds is sometimes not even enough to get off an autoattack. There's a delay right after he uses his E that stops him from taking any actions, and it's near .25 seconds. By that time, the enemy can react, and dodge everything he sends at them, and then kill him. He needed counter-play. Now ANYONE can counter-play him simply by using their cc as soon as he jumps them, and they won't use it until he jumps them. He won't jump them until they use it, so it just becomes a stale-mate until one of them gets ballsy, and then Talon dies. The only reason I can do well with him is because I've played him so much that I know when I can and can't kill someone, and the people I play against are absolutely terrible. Also, with the rise of Diana and Morde mid, Talon is becoming even more and more and more useless. I still love him, and I still think he's the best out of the 3 AD mids, but damn he's useless in this current meta. I'm still going to play him though, because even when I'm losing, I still enjoy him.
I think they should make his E reset if he gets a kill or assist, allowing him to actually have some more presence in a teamfight. Let's just hope they don't make Cutthroat a skill-shot like everything else :| I think he could use a little bit lower mana cost on his W, and a bit higher base damage, just to give him a little bit more damage to make up for the silence removal, and to give him a little more lane presence. I don't really know what they can do with him now though. He's kinda gibbed. If they buff him, he becomes super overpowered, and they can't nerf him because he's already pretty weak. They can't change any of his abilities, because they all run in succession, so if you change one, you more or less have to change them all. His ult could use a little work too, now that I think of it.
Talon will always be my favorite though. Maybe not my best, but my favorite.

Oh and they finally buffed Aatrox! PEOPLE GET TO STAND OVER MY PASSIVE BODY EVEN MORE NOW! THANKS RITO. LOVE YA. Honestly, this "buff" hurts him more than anything else, because people will stand right over your body and watch you until you come back up and then kill you instantly. They do it with every revive passive. Revive passives are, in all honesty, worthless. They are easily countered by simply standing over the player or destroying whatever it is that they have to destroy to stop you from coming back. This is especially worse for Aatrox, as he comes back with 0 blood in his well, and usually under half health, so he can't even fight back as soon as he comes back up. If Zac is allowed back up, he can instantly get to fighting. If Anivia is allowed back up she'll probably be killed instantly again, but she can at least fight back. Aatrox really can't. He won't have to attack speed to get his health back up in the fight, and he won't have to the health to really withstand their attacks long enough.

What do you mean release Rengar wasn't fun o_O The people who played thought it was fun ;)

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=8784872&postcount=10

^Any supporters of this?

Sucks to be Aatrox at the moment :/ He's not even used anymore. This just locks him behind bars and chain. Poor guy. I think Talon is in a good spot, similar to Diana. Not the top of the range good spots, but good nonetheless. And Rangono wasn't fun cause I couldn't get him on release ;;

Talon

Years
I'd support that.
I hadn't even started playing when Rengo was released lmao, I started with Braum.

Aatrox currently has a 1.98% pick rate. Some people say he's viable. If that's what a viable champions pick rate looks like, then what is Thresh with a 34.66%?

Last edited:

Circuit

Years
Thresh is insanely good. He's not too strong, but he is very strong. There's a difference though between viable and strong. Aatrox has carry potential, if you do super well and know him inside out. Thresh has carry potential without that.

And damn, you're actually quite new to League then haha I first joined halfway through season 2, though never got anywhere until this season, mainly because Ranked is a drag and I only really play for fun.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
I'm all down for the tournament and all! Provided it's in the evening lol I'm at work until 7:45 PM(GMT+1, BST atm).

And even though I don't play Talon, I honestly hate playing against him sometimes. The silence made him crazy OP, just like LB and Kassadin. And hey, once you know Talon inside and out, you can own pretty much everyone with him. I've been outplayed by Talon before, even without the silence.

I used to main Thresh support in Season 3. Then they kinda made it so his ult only deals damage on the first wall broken and I didn't like that xD iirc, it used to deal damage on all the walls, as I remember getting kills that way before. I played him for the first time in ages, a couple of days ago and I was surprised at how I still managed to pull off some good plays lol

Circuit

Years
I'm all down for the tournament and all! Provided it's in the evening lol I'm at work until 7:45 PM(GMT+1, BST atm).

If the idea gets accepted, you'll be fit to whatever time is best for you, hopefully. But I don't wanna say any more :P

Anyways, Talon is still strong, but you've got to nail the combos, which raise his skill cap and difficulty, whilst Thresh is just... Thresh. No two ways about it XD

Talon

Years
I still think that a 1.98% pick rate is excessively low for someone who is "Viable". I think his kit could use some serious tweaking, and probably even a full re-launch. He's most likely going to have to get Siond to really become "viable" again. His actual main issue is currently the meta and types of items that exist. So long as Grievous Wounds is a thing on Morellonomicon, Aatrox will not be strong in mid lane. Grievous Wounds kills him. If you're laning against Aatrox and you really don't want him to kill you, first build Frozen Heart and Randuin's Omen. He will cry. That's like, I think 60% of his attack speed gone or something. Then grab a Morello and hit him with a spell, and boom, everything he has, gone. It's sad when one item counters a champion almost completely, and considering that most of the top laners right now actually build Frozen Heart and Randies Omen, he's just screwed because even if the enemy laner didn't know that those two items counter him, they still build it first just because that's what their champion likes to build first. Aatrox counters some of the more annoying top laners (Ex.: Darius), but is countered by some of the more popular ones (Riven, Teemo (This fucking hamster completely renders Aatrox useless with one ability.), Garen, Jax, etc.)

For anyone that doesn't play Talon, just for some clarification on why I call him a little weak, nailing that combo is hard as hell.

Circuit

Years
Shitmo should just be removed from the game, we can all agree there. And many more bruiser-like junglers and top laners are picked much less, thanks to the tank meta we have at the moment. As soon as the tank meta passes, and we get some more damage-based junglers in then Aatrox will see a return, along with many others I think.

And of course, hitting that combo is hard, but then, to properly play any champ its hard. The difference is most other champions don't require you to nail that combo to do well. Talon has a high skill-cap for a reason. Champions like Ahri don't because even if you miss your q and e on Ahri, just press w and r and you'll be fine.

Talon

Years
Played Vayne
Got a Naut support
Leashing jungle
Naut flashes over wall to gromp
Blamed it on his cat
Knew the game was fucked
I give 3 autos to Xin
"You're stupid Vayne, you didn't stay to leash me with red too"
Ignore him, we go bot
Naut dies within 30 seconds
Blames it on me for being stupid and starting Q on Vayne rather than E.
100% this game is fucked
1v2 bot lane
I get half of trists health
Under my own turret
90 health
Trist hits weaa
Oh shit
Thing explode
damage counter: 71 damage
My health when it exploded: 90
wat
whatever, let it go
grab a cutlass and respawn
Go bot
Naut dies
I get there
Die to trist again
Oh well
Come back
5v2 bot lane
Xin and Shen come down
now 5v4
I get 3 kills
"Vayne you suck kill stealing faggot"
After I pinned Sej into my own secondary turret with like 6 health left and kit ali around the turret right before getting knocked up Condemn comes back up so I condemn him into the wall next to the turret for a double kill, making my triple, after I caught trist trying to run while 1 shot.

Now, I won't say that the Ekko that went 1/5 against a LeBlanc and the Shen that went 2/7 against a Gnar or the Xin that went 1/6 or the naut that went like 2/5 or something lost me the game when I was 3/2 and the most CS in game, because I definitely made mistakes, and some of my mistakes probably didn't help us at all. I won't blame it entirely on them, but I will say their feeding made it quite hard NOT to make mistakes.

Circuit

Years
And this is why I don't play ranked. The feeders and trolls and flamers and rubbish players just depress me. I won't say I'm perfect, I make a shit ton of mistakes, and should probably work on that, but those people make it very hard to concentrate on the game itself, and so mistakes are made. But mute all is like the best thing ever.

Years
I just quit the game altogether. You barely influence the game at all anymore, you are just 10% of the game now, and that's not including the dumb minion AI that will always attack you when you AA from range once but never AA the enemy when they dive you in your creep wave, or the gamebreaking bugs that are introduced every patch but Riot is refusing to fix. Even if you get 20 kills, if your team is completely retarded (which happens all the time btw), you still lose. And if you lose, it's always YOUR fault, not the fault of the toxic players that go 0/10 with 10 cs at 20 min. And it doesn't only happen in ranked, it's the exact same thing in normal games.

Talon

Years
"If you're a better than bronze player, you can 1v5 their team every time."
Yes, because skill grants better stats. I doubt even an lcs player could 1v5 bronzies. It's kinda hard to dodge like 15 skill shots coming at you at once, and unless you're Riven, you don't do enough AoE damage to kill them the squuishies fast enough and at the same time to actually survive. Just because you're better then them doesn't mean that they can't still kill if you if they're fed from the rest of your team.

R.I.P this thread

Last edited:

Circuit

Years
Lmao, this thread is really inactive, and I'm not much better sadly :(

I'm the same with LoL though, I haven't really been playing much, I'm just not up to it at the moment.

Talon

Years
I just made a 6k health Sion in a custom game. Could have gone to excess of 10k but minions had to be a big bitch and end the game.
Gonna try a 1k stack Nasus next.

Circuit

Years
I've seen a guy with 666 stacks on Nasus before. That was scary, because when he ulti'd he literally was the devil.

Back