• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

League of Legends

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
Years
  • Oh, okay. Yeah, I dunno what to tell you then, haha. I mean, I'm no god tier player, but wow, yeah, that's bad. ._. (I also don't really own any of those champions that he owns, & of that list he owns, the only ones I've really played are Kalista & Ekko when they were free weeks.) I own Master Yi though, but I'm pretty bad at him & use him as a jungler if I need one. (Though I picked up Evelynn as well at the recommendation of a friend, & I've liked her. Still sorta learning how to use her and how to jungle and by that i mean learn to gank without dying a whole lot because clearing jungle is easy peasy.)
    I'm a jungle main.
    If you're on NA I can help you.

Talon

Years
  • mfw says jungle main and Talon theme. Talon jungle anyone? xD
    Maybe if I still mained Talon :D
    All about that Aatrox now.
    I used to main Mid and Talon. But uhh.. not anymore. I just like him as a character thematically.

My jungle rengar got a hydra before even getting purple/blue smite. He then got some of youmuus before I asked him "Why haven't you upgraded your jungle item yet?". His response: "that does nothing bro". Our bot lane was Sivir and Nami. Both of whom had never played their role or champion before and Sivir wasn't even level 30. The enemy bot lane was a Vayne and Soraka Main duo. The Vayne was plat 3 and the soraka gold 2. WHAT ARE THE FUCKING CHANCES OF THAT HAPPENING? My team is full of inbred fucktards and the enemy team is fucking high-elo players playing their main champion and role. I'm sitting up top 3-0 with the most CS in the game while the enemy Vayne is 10-0 before even taking her first tower or backing once. What the fuck is this game nowadays?

Last edited:

Talon

Years
  • yeah im looking for people to play. talon and i played today, that game lasted FOREVER. i usually am bot lane.
    That Zed and Yasuo duo almost gave me a fucking seizure. They weren't the most stupid players, but they could only think about backdooring instead of actually grouping and instakillin vayne and yi in a fight.

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
  • That Zed and Yasuo duo almost gave me a psyducking seizure. They weren't the most stupid players, but they could only think about backdooring instead of actually grouping and instakillin vayne and yi in a fight.

yeah they kept fighting with each other in the chat. they're the reason we lost that game lol.

JustJeff

Striving for Rank #1
    Years
  • yeah im looking for people to play. talon and i played today, that game lasted FOREVER. i usually am bot lane.

Ayyee!!! Feel free to add me 'JustJeff'. I sorta only play ARAM but i sneak a couple of Rift games here and there.
    If u ever make an ARAM room, ill highly be likely to join, but if not, then im afk. lol

DaHatMan

The Mad Hatter Extraordinaire
    Years
  • I haven't played league in over a few months simply because I was tired of toxic people in norms. I was Silver 3 last season but I got tired of playing ranked because the toxicity was even worse there. The game is only fun to me whenever you're playing with friends but all of my friends systematically quit all around the same time to play Hearthstone and HotS so I was left by myself in the pit of randoms where everyone is trying to hyper carry games and failing. I mained Renekton and I played Support with Sona and Leona. When I stopped I was learning Janna as well.

Rito pls gimme old Karma back. I hate doing nothing but spamming Q.

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
  • Ayyee!!! Feel free to add me 'JustJeff'. I sorta only play ARAM but i sneak a couple of Rift games here and there.
    If u ever make an ARAM room, ill highly be likely to join, but if not, then im afk. lol

okay sounds good i'll add you on league i sent you a vm.

yeah i need to play more aram actually lol.

MarioManH

top kek
    Years
  • Just changed my Summoner name to lowoI (first letter being a lowercase L and last being an uppercase i ), feel free to add me! I play Rift mostly, and I play 5 stack Norms or Duo Ranked.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • EDG vs SKT was fun to watch. Didn't watch H2k vs BKT (Duh).

LGD vs KT rn; seems like KT has the game.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • So many upsets this week.

As a C9 and OG supporter, I'm so happy. XD i should've entered pick'ems damn that riven could be mine

Back