• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

League of Standards (Open for Challengers)

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Well, I guess if you can get someone to join before someone else posts here, then they'll be the new member.

(and no, you don't need a Gym Type)

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    I'll be making customized things for all the members btw. You can keep it in your siggy, or just leave it on the first post. They won't exactly be badges, but they'll be cool to look at.

Sorry, I don't know what pl0x means :o

Wait so we get badge-esqe things? (Well the competitors do if they beat us)

~desu Saba~

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    im really sad that i don't get to join this , this place has some really good battlers .....

Ooka

Years
    Since we're starved for a last member, I guess you can take the place of the first Gym.

Which marks the start of the League Of Standards.

Ooka

Years
    Um, we wait for challengers I guess. I'll ask a mod to put (Open For Challengers) in the thread title.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    xD This will be so much fun! Hey Ooka, I'm going to send you a PM in a sec.

Anyway, does it work like the challenger faces the 1st Gym Leader then if they win they go in order? So if they want to face me they have to beat the first 6 gym leaders? I think I understand, but I'm not sure.

~desu Saba~

Ooka

Years
    Yeah, unfortunatly, I want it to be like a normal challenge, so someone can't just come on one day and say hey, Saba, I wanna take your badge, and get extremely lucky and get it. They have to prove their worth, then progress.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    And how does it work for us leaders/elites to progress. We beat someone higher than us, and we change places?

Ooka

Years
    No, with leaders you can challenge whatever position you think you believe you should be in, and the winner of the battle will obviously be the on that belongs there.

*Rule change* You have to battle the person that posesses the rank you want 2 times, so that we can rule hax out (hopefully) and if you each win one, there will be a tie breaker.

Sound fair to you guys?

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
    Years
    I'll agree with that Ooka; however, do teams have to be the same both times?

Also, I don't think I'll be challenging anyone for their rank. I'm just that spike that sticks out of the pack and probably out of place, but doesn't mind.

Ooka

Years
    I've edited the first post, so everyone's questions should be answered there. If not, ask and I shall provide.

Ooka

Years
    Yeah, I was kinda thinking the same thing, but ah well, it's still fun to let people try.

ABYAY

Years
    Ooka, I didn't see my answer to the question I had, but I might've misread.

When challenging another gym for their spot (best 2 of 3), do the teams have to be the same?

Ooka

Years
    Oh, I didn't answer that question.

Yes, between matches, all of a person's Pokemon are switchable. To keep the element of surprise.

ABYAY

Years
    Oh, I didn't answer that question.

Yes, between matches, all of a person's Pokemon are switchable. To keep the element of surprise.

Alright, thanks for informing, and that's a point you might wanna add on the front page.

Back