• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leaks/Rumors Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowmoon522

Master of Darkness & Light
Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Solgaleo and Lunala having a pre-evo? That seems a bit hard to swallow considering no legendary has really had a pre-evo before (unless you count Phione as a pre-evo).
    if we count legendarys & mythics as gods, then phiones are demi-gods

Nath74K

Pokéfan
    Years
  • Does anyone know if the Riddler posted anything since the CoroCoro leaks?

The leak says that it's an alien Pokémon but the Ultra Beasts are highly implied not to be Pokémon.

They're showing UBs as "mysterious creature", they haven't said yet if these are Pokémons or not, so we won't really know until TPC says something about it...

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Welp
    Spoiler:

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    Welp
    Spoiler:

That is one of the worst things I have ever had to read... That grammar is atrocious and none of the leak makes sense because of it...

That pre evo leak for legends is certainly intriguing. I don't see what could evolve into the two if real, but we'll probably see soon. It could happen with all that's changed though.

And can't wait for tomorrow's news!

Nath74K

Pokéfan
    Years
  • Welp
    Spoiler:

I haven't understood a thing of what this guy said..

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    Wimpod being the new Magikarp/Feebas

Spoiler:

Reactions: Z25
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Welp
    Spoiler:

I'm so glad Antonio Refreshment is back... Every day that passes without him... has no meaning to me... Just emptiness and pain...

Food freshly satisfaction thanks right back to you, Antonio. Thank you so, so much.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Wimpod being the new Magikarp/Feebas

Spoiler:

A lot of things here make me want to debunk this off the bat.

First off, I think it is pretty clear that no pokemon is going to evolve into the Mascots as we se them in battle. It would also make little since.

I don't see Battle Frontier returning.

I don't see Rockruff Evos having a special form for Z Moves.

Fearow has already been seen in one of the trailers if I am not mistaken.

Golduck was listed on the Japanese site I believe.

They mispelled Bounsweet. And why the hell would it evolve into Paprika and not a pepper?

I don't see Saladite evolving, and they didn't mention the difference in the the gender, which is heavily implied to be different.

There are a number of other things I don't agree with or believe in, but I will not list those as I think that is enough here.

Nath74K

Pokéfan
    Years
  • What do you think about it?

Spoiler:

Seems a bit... farfetch'd (see what I did there?), but TPC could have thought of something like that

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    What do you think about it?

Spoiler:

Seems a bit... farfetch'd (see what I did there?), but TPC could have thought of something like that

This is one of those things that, if it turns out to be false, people will say "It was looking way too into it to begin with," but if it turns out to be true everyone will say "It was so obvious they'd put in a detail like that!"

...Actually I guess that's true of any leak.

Years
  • Okay Nath, that's an interesting thing to point out there. But if those are the Sun forms of the starters I will feel a little disappointed if the Moon counterparts ended up worse-looking.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Thing is, Litten would most definitely suit being a quadruped line rather than bipedal. The final stage will most likely be something similar to a Smilodon/Cheetah/Panther or whatever.. so can you imagine realistically any of those being better suited as bipedal? C'mon GF, pull through and give us our first quadruped fire starter.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • I don't see Battle Frontier returning.

Then how do you explain the Anabel riddle?

I don't see Saladite evolving, and they didn't mention the difference in the the gender, which is heavily implied to be different.

Are you saying Salandit's going to be a standalone Pokémon? There was another leak mentioning it having a gender split evolution.

Nath74K

Pokéfan
    Years
  • The Riddler reposted the 4chan Leak posted a page or two ago, saying some of it is true, but he can't tell what for now. He said he'd tell us what is true in this leak when he's allowed to:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

shadowmoon522

Master of Darkness & Light
    Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    5 ) wild unclean Seven different dimension to unleash chaos of universes.
    if this dose happen i vote for these 7 universes:
    1) main series games + ranger series
    2) adventure/special manga
    3) mystery dungeon series
    4) rumble series
    5) conquest
    6) TCG
    7) SSB
    though more likely then not, thats not gonna happen.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Battle Frontier returning seems much more likely than the PWT. It was kinda hinted at in ORAS despite Masuda saying how there's practically not enough demand for a facility like the Battle Frontier. Hopefully, there is one hidden somewhere on that map. I'd love a facility similar to the one from Emerald or Platinum.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back