• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Learn or Forget (2nd edition)

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Dec 24, 2023
    learn it .............bcs it's a strong physical (I rarely see those)

Protecc?

Years
    Oh, learn!! That's a really good one. It's like a dragon dance for special attackers, but better since it raises special defense too along with speed.

Speaking of dancing moves, how about fiery dance?

Years
    • Seen today
    Learn, I think that's the one that always drops speed which can be nice

Rolling Kick

Years
    Forget, if it were 95% or maybe 90 even accuracy I'd give it a go, but 85 is getting riskier even though the extra high flinch rate is cool. Machamp could get around the accuracy with no guard, but it's too slow to move first in order to flinch most things, and has access to lots of other options that would do way more damage and have additional effects like stone edge and dynamic punch. If it's Hitmonlee and I'm going to take a gamble on a move that could miss then it might as well be high jump kick since it would one shot most things if it lands coming off of reckless.

How about expanding force?

Last edited:
    Back