• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Least Known Pokemon?

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I don't really tend to forget Pokémon, but sometimes I forget about Gorebyss. That's just about it.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    How the heck are we supposed to remember Pokemon we always forget? .-.

I guess... Pinsir, Natu, Xatu, Marill, Sunkern, Yanma, Foretress, Marshtomp, Ludicolo, Prinplup, Kricketot, Cranidos... that's it. I went over every Pokemon in the Pokedex and listed the ones I thought "OH YEAH THAT THING!"

Emlam

Old School
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2010
    I always forget about one or two of the multitude of underwhelming Stage 1 Water types. Like Seaking. Fishing or facing Water trainers in the game I always find myself either hoping for or dreading it because I have either an Electric type (hahaha, Peck is useless) or a Grass type (OMG Peck just killed me >.<), but aside from that it tends to escape my mind, floating off with Ugly Horsea Seadra, Poliwhirl and Golduck.

sabapple

Fly High☆
    Years
  • I dunno about you guys but I ALWAYS forget about Tyrogue. And maybe some others, I don't remember right now ^_^;

Years
  • oh yea i used to think tauros was a 2nd gen pokemon. back in the day i used to watch pokerap and can never recall anything about tauros in it

It was most definitely in the PokeRap, if you actually paid attention.

I'm sure there's a video of it on youtube too, but besides Venustoice, I would have to say that the least known pokemon is Politoed. I had no idea what Generation it was from when I saw it recently, and I honestly don't remember seeing it ever until then. It's a weird random one, and I still don't know how to evolve it from Poliwhirl?

Trade Poliwhirl while it's holding a King's Rock.

What's a Dunspruce? Is that a tree or something? Huh.

It's a weird snake thing. ;D /might've been a troll of rabid Dunsparce fans, but whatevs. I'm not one myself

sandeon

My Brand!
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2022
    I think politoed. I never knew about it until pokemon heros. Its super cool.

lionrt60

Animal Crossing 3ds ♥
    Years
  • I pretty much never forget anything:Pused to be sunkern and granbull. The funny thing is if i did forget somthing and posted it i would remember it for being the one i always forget XD

Shuckleman

The Awesome
    Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2010
    sedot nuzleaf, and that other guy.

That evo chain. I keep forgetting they are even pokemon.

Years
  • Um...I think Dunsparce. xD

I'm not all to familiar with the second generation Pokemon, I can't say they seem to stand out that much. ^^;

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Dunsparce, but me& Wurm are changin that :P

soon everyone will see that Dunsparce are meta-worthy :D

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
  • Anything that's not a Pikachu, Pichu, Eeveeloution, Mewtwo, Lucario, Riolu, Charizard and remotely cute, useful or made popular because of the anime.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Stantler because it has hardly apperd in the games and in the anime.

It needs more attention.

kokopuffchan

a s h e n
    Years
  • ..qwilfish, grumpig, whatever comes between horsea and kingdrea, and farfetch'd. i think those are ones i forget most...

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2010
    I haven't gotten around to playing the 4th gen (Mainly because I'm always broke so I can't get a DS), thus I don't really know any of the ones from that generation too well.

As for the first 3 gens...I'm going to have to say Stantler and...um...Vibrava.

Back